User Controls

I have just placed the noose over my neck, let's hope that the rope holds...

WellHung Black Hole
    Goodbye, cruel world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Unfortunately it won't and you're full of shit.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Are you dead yet?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Bitch you know you ain't gonna miss out on the next batch of Grandma's cookies
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I txted sherri,, she said it was about time
    You already made this thread before
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I prolly posted the same post in the other one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    If not just use a belt and do it from a seated position like Robin Williams.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    BYE BITCH
    Killing yourself with a gun without messing up and becoming retarded and screaming in agony can be difficult i guess. I think shopting from the back of the skull/neck might work better
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DietPiano Killing yourself with a gun without messing up and becoming retarded and screaming in agony can be difficult i guess. I think shopting from the back of the skull/neck might work better

A lot of mob executions were done with a low caliber to the base of the skull to minimize mess.
    You gotta cut the brainstem, so it seems that aiming at the brainstem would be the most effective way to do that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dont forget to drift into the sun once you're dead. :)
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    He had a lot to say. He had a lot of nothing to say.

We'll miss him,
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not all martyrs see divinity. Tee hee!
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Kill yourself fagg— wait, cool.
Jump to Top