User Controls

meet girls, big if true

bigthink victim of incest
    how do you meet girls nowdays?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Depends what kinda girls you want. What do you have in mind?
    bigthink victim of incest
    idk skulltag, I've never had to describe them/look for them till I moved.

I guess kinda trashy, but not a dumpster fire if you know what I mean?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Skullfag you mean.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by bigthink idk skulltag, I've never had to describe them/look for them till I moved.

I guess kinda trashy, but not a dumpster fire if you know what I mean?

If it's not a dumpsterfire you looking for, forget the drug-party chicks. The fuk is good when she's high, but guess who gotta pay for her high in the first place? Look at places which has hipsters. Especially left wing ones, those tend to be kinky as fuck.

Don't fret, politics don't matter. It doesn't fucking matter if you're a flamboyantly gay nazi supporting the white brotherhood through insider love or if you're a 16 child nigger who suspiciously has children of any color but black (cuck).

Don't oversell yourself. Don't undersell yourself. Don't try too hard and don't be affraid to approch them slags with a direct proposition. You see a slut who likes some fuk? You'd like some fuk. It's that simple.

Thou shalt not judge teh slut. Thou shalt become teh slut. Teh slut will likely embellish herself and tell you obvious lies. Thou shalt accept such lies without asking what poser through yonder vaggy breaks. Thou shalt embellish youself as well, without going overboard. Let her know that you're just as much of a poser as she is, yet you don't mine either of you being flamboyant fags so long as you both get what you want: sum fuk.

You'd be surprised how many people actually don't mind fucking regardless of apprearance (because they themselves aren't perfect, and it makes ppl feel at ease to be with someone who knows you're lieing, but is not gonna push it.) and remember, while appearance does matter, the thots with the cutest faces are usually the least pleasurable ones in bed 'cause their appearance means they don't get to slut themselves out as much. They're worth too much.

Above all, use a fucking condom less you're already positive (even then, don't go in without one 'till you both cleared, or if you're a Hikki). Honesty is surprisingly easy. Just be sure not to fall in love with a hoe you're with clearly for fucking. If you both come to that understanding, thou shalt get laid every night forevermore.

(Okay I'm fucking done with the forcing. If you have a specific question, fucking ask it. I can't be arsed to do milk the joke anymore.)
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat Skullfag you mean.

Nigga fuck right off. You know that if you make your own threads I'm gonna sage it to shit. Motherfucker you're the anti-lulz personified. Get the fuck off muh intarnetz. If you wanna fuck with me, make a thread and I'll fuk u up like I usually do. If you're gonna be my little bitch and bark at me whenever I'm talking to real men, it's just gonna stink the whole place up. Know your fucking place you barmy arsemonger. You wanna be fuked, make a thread, call me out and I'm gonna post more CBT you crave so much. Let the adults talk babe, K?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Skulltag Nigga fuck right off. You know that if you make your own threads I'm gonna sage it to shit. Motherfucker you're the anti-lulz personified. Get the fuck off muh intarnetz. If you wanna fuck with me, make a thread and I'll fuk u up like I usually do. If you're gonna be my little bitch and bark at me whenever I'm talking to real men, it's just gonna stink the whole place up. Know your fucking place you barmy arsemonger. You wanna be fuked, make a thread, call me out and I'm gonna post more CBT you crave so much. Let the adults talk babe, K?

SIT THE FUCK DOWN
Jump to Top