User Controls

THERE WILL BE CIVIL WAR

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/228080324/civil-war

and the streets will be full of blood
    ZOG blood

I can't wait, it's going to be so glorious.
    I'm going to steal a van and run over dozens of shitskins while chaos ensues.
    username: African Astronaut
    You’re like a generic brand white person.
    Originally posted by 228089648 Remember - civil war is what they fear the most. They might tolerate commies, nazis, incels, religious terrorists - but a civil war triggers them hardcore because all of these are external events which you can export to the geopolitical board, while a civil war will surely result in their brain being exported from their skull. The recent completely illogical complete disarmament of brits, plus the recent attempts to restrict civilian firepower in the USA (which will only intensify from now on regardless of which pawn sits on the throne) are a sign that they're preparing for exactly this. At one point the second economic depression WILL come and all of this will happen inevitably, and there's no running away from society's judgment if you were a corrupt career politician serving others' interests at the expense of your nation, or your own. This exact thing happened in France and everything got wiped out, the same thing happened in the USA (but sadly failed) and then in the Soviet Union, and then Germany. When you cross-correlate all of these events, namely Napoleon-Hitler-Stalin, you can see a very well-defined similarity - the status quo has always opposed all of them, and all of them eventually perished to the status quo, however while they were up and active, there seemed to be a moment where the corruption of modern society had ceased and a ray of hope had appeared, as if the chance for things to change had finally came.

This is basically the story of modern society - the corrupting force behind it, and all the revolutions of the past couple centuries which tried to cleanse it. This corrupting force fears the revolutions the most because no foreign entity endangers it in a global environment that is completely controlled, but a revolution targeting specifically that entity does. Now as to what that "entity" is, it's up to either ideological side's interpretation - it's ultimately the same thing.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    What civil war, Hikki? Who's going to back your crazy ass up? Hint: Imaginary friends can't go to war with you.

EDIT: Fine, to be frank, you're probably not the only crazy ass nigga out there. But how many numbers do you think you can realistically pull? A few thousands? You're not going to be a threat. All you'll do is murder a couple thousands civvies at best, until you piss the wrong people off and get fucked up by your local friendly law enforcement.

They won't even deploy the National Guard for your pussy ass. It's not gonna be a civil "war". It's going to be your crazy ass going on a killing spree, dieing within a couple minutes without even touching the highscore, being talked about and used to fuck with your fellow crazy ass niggas, and then forgotten about forever.

And since you won't ever reproduce in the state you're in right now ... You'll just die pointlessly, and all your "CIVIL WAR ZOMG" bullshit will remain where it belongs, in your imaginary friend box.
    Originally posted by Skulltag What civil war, Hikki? Who's going to back your crazy ass up? Hint: Imaginary friends can't go to war with you.

You people are so stuck in your normie bubble you have no idea what is going on or what awaits around the corner.
    The whole western wold is collapsing in slow motion and in years or a decade or two there will be a revolutionary war of the people against ZOG.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You people are so stuck in your normie bubble you have no idea what is going on or what awaits around the corner.
    The whole western wold is collapsing in slow motion and in years or a decade or two there will be a revolutionary war of the people against ZOG.

What people? You think you're the people? Nigga, you haven't talked to a live person in a decade lol. You're going to go on a killing spree alone and get raped by law enforcement before you make it to 10/0 K/D. Or what, are you a tacticool 1337 commando? Ha-hah-hah, let me guess, you never even held a gun in your entire life. Fuck outta here with this shit boi.
    Originally posted by Skulltag What people? You think you're the people? Nigga, you haven't talked to a live person in a decade lol. You're going to go on a killing spree alone and get raped by law enforcement before you make it to 10/0 K/D. Or what, are you a tacticool 1337 commando? Ha-hah-hah, let me guess, you never even held a gun in your entire life. Fuck outta here with this shit boi.

I watch everything unfold in realtime 24/7 through the internet
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I watch everything unfold in realtime 24/7 through the internet

Lol, yeah, 'cause twitter and NIS accounts for even 10% of the population. Aight clown boi, suit yourself. Remember me when you die alone on the streets, aight?
    Originally posted by Skulltag Lol, yeah, 'cause twitter and NIS accounts for even 10% of the population. Aight clown boi, suit yourself. Remember me when you die alone on the streets, aight?

1 - I don't go to twitter
    2 - none of you are caught up in anything except your boring little normie NPC lives

I am getting my information from following dozens of news sites, youtube political commentators and /pol/
    also before you try to say something stupid, /pol/ actually is a great place to get info on what is happening and there are daily updates from insiders and military people giving us info on what is going on inside the system.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal 1 - I don't go to twitter
    2 - none of you are caught up in anything except your boring little normie NPC lives

I am getting my information from following dozens of news sites, youtube political commentators and /pol/
    also before you try to say something stupid, /pol/ actually is a great place to get info on what is happening and there are daily updates from insiders and military people giving us info on what is going on inside the system.

Ay nig, as said, it cool. I'm not gonna bother trying to make you see reason. You wanna die? Go die out there alone. You have no idea how a military conflict works. In fact, even if a civil war does happen, you still think it's 18xx? You think people gonna go out in the streets with rifles? What, the US is Assfuckistan now? You thicc boi. And not in the arse department either, 'cause at least that would make you useful to prison niggers.

I've had my fun for tonight. Thanks for entertaining me. Holla at your boi when you wanna crawl out of that bubble of yours. Peace.
    You seem to think you know how things will go down, you don't.

In the event of a civil war in the US it would be millions of patriots and defected US military members (no white person would go against their own people in such an event unless they were complete and total ZOGbots) vs a bunch of low IQ shitskins and military tech.
    But that military tech won't mean much when people destroy the power grid and destroy their bases with EMP attacks.
    It'll be gorilla warfare against a bunch of niggers and spics scrambling about like cockroaches.
    Meanwhile I'll be in my hiki dwelling playing Nintendo Switch laughing at all the massacres.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You seem to think you know how things will go down, you don't.

In the event of a civil war in the US it would be millions of patriots and defected US military members (no white person would go against their own people in such an event unless they were complete and total ZOGbots) vs a bunch of low IQ shitskins and military tech.
    But that military tech won't mean much when people destroy the power grid and destroy their bases with EMP attacks.
    It'll be gorilla warfare against a bunch of niggers and spics scrambling about like cockroaches.
    Meanwhile I'll be in my hiki dwelling playing Nintendo Switch laughing at all the massacres.

Aight. One more post and then I'm goin' off for drinks.

Lol. Nigga, you never went of your house, let alone spoke to a serviceman. Race doesn't matter when you're serving. No military man would go against his brother in arms. Yeah, the branches give each other shit, but all them servicemen and servicewomen are American first.

Again, you've never went out of your house. You've never seen what war is like. You've never been to Hell, you've never seen fucked up before. And no, I don't mean your suffering because you're too much of a dumbfuck to realize that if you smell shit everywhere, you should check under your boot.

You've never been to a firefight. You never had haji shoot your dumb ass. You've never had black, white, hispanic, native american and asian guys ready to give their life so that you can live. You've never even had a friend. You have no concept of duty. Of camaraderie. You have no concept of discipline.

You don't speak for soldiers. You don't speak for law enforcement. You don't speak for veterans. Hell, you're fucking ignorant when it comes to tech even. 9/11 was done by directed energy weapons lol. It'd make sense if you were trolling, but you're too backwards to be that good at trolling.

You're an egotistical loner who's too clueless to figure out that the only reason for loneliness is yourself. And whoever you count on is the same as you. How do you think you're going to raise your revolutionary legions, if you can't get a single friend? Nobody needs you. And your wanton predictions of a civil war weight as much as the 2012 end of the world drama.

You backed yourself in a corner and you refuse to admit it. You snap at me when I offer to pick you up. Well mate, I ain't gonna drag your ass out of the dump if you insist in crawling back to it. Have fun driving yourself insane holmes. Sad. Just sad. You could've been so much more. But whatever holmes.
    I stopped reading at "going out for drinks"

You and your ZOGbot buddies are going to be slaughtered
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I stopped reading at "going out for drinks"

You and your ZOGbot buddies are going to be slaughtered

Begin by slaughtering your fear of making a step outside ;3
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol that first link is referring to brexxxit

and no, when it happens there won't be clearly-defined factions, society will splinter into hundreds of groups looking out for their own interests. Russia and China will airdrop weapons in like the US has for every other country's 'civil wars'. Kind of a moot point though, because in the case of a civil war, the power grid and agricultural infrastructure would go down quickly and it's been estimated that without power, 70%+ of the population would die in the first few weeks
    Originally posted by aldra 70%+ of the population would die in the first few weeks

good
    I'm wanting to press that reset button and start life anew
Jump to Top