User Controls

Gave my cat a bath

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    for the second time in three years

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0dmqrY3y1O2

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    MBBLEAHH MY EYES ARE BLEEEEDING!!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Low IQ people tend to give cats a bath. Unless you have an egyptian hairless, you really don't need to be messing with its skin at all.

Bill Krozby you're not stupid, but you are definitely mentally ill. This is apparent.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Low IQ people tend to give cats a bath. Unless you have an egyptian hairless, you really don't need to be messing with its skin at all.

Bill Krozby you're not stupid, but you are definitely mentally ill. This is apparent.

I know they typically don't need baths that's why I've only given him only two in the last three years. I have him one when I first got him because was in gross conditions with all the other cats at the center. And pissed all over himself on the ride to my place in the cardboard carrier they out him in.

And he wasn't eating either so I smeared grease on his paws to he would lick them and calm down in his new surroundings. I know a lot about animals. Especially considering I grew up on a parot ranch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xpoast once told me he turned on the shower that was a walk in type closed the door and checked back later to realize the water was boiling hot and the cat was screaming in a corner trying to not get scalded. Now that's fucked up
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I only gave Chootie a bath one time in her life and it was after her and Orson and Harley got fleas.
    Originally posted by mmQ I only gave Chootie a bath one time in her life and it was after her and Orson and Harley got fleas.

Yeah fleas suck, i bathed bubba multiple times but he never once got them but archie gets them on occasion, i think its mostly due from me hanging around girls cats and the flea gets on me and I bring them home or they bring them to my place. I dont like those flea foggers as they aren't safe, so I give him flea drops every now and then and even put some in my carpet after vacuuming and they go away
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know they typically don't need baths that's why I've only given him only two in the last three years. I have him one when I first got him because was in gross conditions with all the other cats at the center. And pissed all over himself on the ride to my place in the cardboard carrier they out him in.

And he wasn't eating either so I smeared grease on his paws to he would lick them and calm down in his new surroundings. I know a lot about animals. Especially considering I grew up on a parot ranch

Pardon me, but, I would think a person who grew up on a parrot farm would know how to spell it.

That being said, there is nothing else quite like a wet pussy.
    Originally posted by stl1 Pardon me, but, I would think a person who grew up on a parrot farm would know how to spell it.

Oh pashore Give me a break I've been drinking the last hour and I'm doing this on my phone I make mistakes all the time but I know how to speel your grammar nazi.

I bet you make mistakes Mr perfect
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Especially considering I grew up on a parot ranch

You must be good at dealing with people who mockingly repeat everything you say.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    male or female?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh pashore Give me a break I've been drinking the last hour and I'm doing this on my phone I make mistakes all the time but I know how to speel your grammar nazi.

I bet you make mistakes Mr perfect

LOL
    Originally posted by stl1 Pardon me, but, I would think a person who grew up on a parrot farm would know how to spell it.

It was a parrot ranch
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    your cat is going to get hit by a car soon
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I gave my cat a bath once, he scratched the fuck out of me. He was a big boy. I said never again.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Your cat is beautiful Bill Krozby. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    his cat is pretty generic
    you can find dozens of cats that look exactly like that at the humane society
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Your cat is beautiful Bill Krozby. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Now who is sucking a dick?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Now who is sucking a dick?

Why are you so obsessed with richard smoking?
Jump to Top