User Controls

I want to move back to USA or canada

paulbras Yung Blood
    if anyone remembers... my situation was that I was raised in the US but deported here to brazil where i currently reside. Things in brazil haven't been so great so now i'm thinking about making my move back. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated in making my plans.

Problem is that after being in federal prison and then being deported... they have all my biometrics and DNA on file. My real name and aliases are on file. If i were to get pulled over for any stupid thing and they checked my prints it would come back quick.

Alot of things have changed in the past 10 years... lots of new databases. Lots of cops with brand new shiny laoptops in their cruisers. Is it at all feasible to create a new identity from scratch in the states in 2016??

My next option is to go to canada... But, i hear they share a lot of the databases with the US. On the visa application to canada there is a definite box you must check if you have ever been convicted of a felony or served time. Will this actually come back if i don't check it? Do they really cross reference prison records while analyzing visa requests?

If i do get into canada.... how hard would it be to get a drivers license and bank account?

Brazil is a great country. Awesome people, beautiful women and in general a pleasant place. Only problem is that it's hard to make money and live a comfortable life. I could build decks or build retaining walls in the states and make good money and have all the things i need and want. That is the only reason for making this move.

Any info would be really great... thanks guys
    If you want to come to Canada don't try to lie, just say your country is crazy with Zika and Dilma Rouseff, pick a city and keep records of looking for work. Use indeed.ca to look for jobs.

I know people from mexico that worked for the Cartels and theyre still involved with dirt, and the somalians and lebanese are sketchy as fuck, probably on watchlists and they still get in.

Once you get a greencard or whatever you can get ID, drivers license, social insurance, healthcare card, bank account. Most people that are new get all this stuff in a week or two.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf

In my neighborhood there are entire businesses with huge banners that help people get 100% legal, immigration consultants are in every major city.
    paulbras Yung Blood
    usually what people do is apply for is a tourist visa which they simply overstay or try to convert into a residency situation after already being in the country. If i try to apply for residency in canada while admitting to be a convicted felon in the US for drugs i'm pretty sure it'll get denied.

What I'm wondering is how hard is it to get a drivers license in canada while not being a legal resident. I'll have to work and drive and rent an apartment and such while trying to get all my docs in order.
    Don't even try the tourist/work visa thing, they will ban you for life. There is an entire TV show called "Border Security Canada" and all they do is bust people. Tell them you are born again Christian and just want to work.

I have never heard of anyone getting out right refused for drugs or a criminal record, on the contrary I've seen things in the newspaper where people from sketchy Asian countries come in and when they get busted for crime here the newspapers say "He was suspected of being the leader of a Thai group of smugglers and killers" but the guy was here 100% legally.

You need two pieces of ID (SIN/healthcare/provincial) to get a drivers license and to get any ID you need a resident card. Forging these isn't hard but if/when you get caught they will ding dong bannu for life.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    now isn't the best time to be considering immigrating to the US considering this place is a 55 gallon drum of 30-year old nitroglycerin sitting on a rotten wood shelf in the middle of a methane gas storage facility with a major gas leak and an entire work force of chain smokers. anyone that thought yugoslavia-92 was bad...ain't seen nuthin yet.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    now isn't the best time to be considering immigrating to the US considering this place is a 55 gallon drum of 30-year old nitroglycerin sitting on a rotten wood shelf in the middle of a methane gas storage facility with a major gas leak and an entire work force of chain smokers. anyone that thought yugoslavia-92 was bad…ain't seen nuthin yet.

Jump to Top