User Controls

Using mosquito spray as lube

Seriously not bad, has good glide, nice smell, no bugs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I gotta go the the doctor to figure out what the fuck i did to myaelf
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Well thats not supposed to be put inside anything ya know lol
    It’s pretty silent as well, to avoid loud masturbation
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Giving the term "bug chaser" a new meaning, are we ...
    fucking lol
    Hot
    Spreading helpful tips
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Hot
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Doesnt it, i dunno, sting or something? Or is that part of the appeal?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by DietPiano I gotta go the the doctor to figure out what the fuck i did to myaelf

You probably tried to vape the mosquito spray.
    yeah i got kinda grimey for a minute
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP USES POO POO IN A BLENDER AS LUBE, QUIT FRONTING CHICKEN

but one time in middle school i was in guitar class and that morning i used crest toothpaste as lube and didn't have time to wash it off as i had already taken a shower... in guitar class this one dude was smiling and sniffing in the air and he's like... "it smeels like salty penis in here.." i was down right floored.. I didn't say jack shit but what was even more weird is that he knows what salty penis smells like.
    Dude, it doesnt matter how clean you are or if you didnt sweat one drippy drip, if you jack and even washrag the penis you WILL smell like dick dock, its stupid
    Originally posted by DietPiano Dude, it doesnt matter how clean you are or if you didnt sweat one drippy drip, if you jack and even washrag the penis you WILL smell like dick dock, its stupid

true but he smelled the colgate and it honestly did leave a huge smeel that was unlike any other and waffing in the air for everyone to smell. I also once jacked off with shampoo, that was a disaster because it made my dick chafe, another time I used ben gay and that really sucked too, the worst thing I've done in recent years is use meth mouth spit, stankay!
    i never ever use lube.. I have some real lube but I only use that for butt stuff and only sometimes. I dont like how it dries out so fast and then it gets raw quicker for me
    zok jr. Houston
    if you shower regularly your dick doesnt really smell like anything

just a tip for yas
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I've used shampoo and st ives and various random hand creams and shit girls have around as lube before
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo and shit

gross
    Originally posted by Sudo I've used shampoo and st ives and various random hand creams and shit girls have around as lube before

lol hydro's husband that turned §m£ÂgØL out actually used zinc oxide sunscreen on him while turning him out. §m£ÂgØL looked behind him and started squealing about needing lube and the idiot threw infront of him a bottle of sunscreen, it matting up and making him prolapse everytime the idiot pulled away from his fatass
Jump to Top