User Controls

Wake up you heathens

Sleeping is a sin and it's Sunday. You should be waking up at 4:20am to praise the Quantum Tetrahedron and enjoy some delta 9 tetrahydrocannibinol

How many of you believe in an all powerful creator?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I read in church today. I nearly cracked up when I had to say shekels
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What church do you go to and why
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What church do you go to and why

The one with the bling, for the dead jedis
    Abrahamic religion is evil
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Abrahamic religion is evil

I only go for the free communion wafers
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Soy is Catholic i'm pretty sure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We posted at the same time, so don't even think about mockingly calling me Sherlock, Einstein, Captain obvious or any of those things
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I only go for the free communion wafers

You literally eat Jesus Christ

Catholics are a cannibal cult that groom's it's followers to get drunk on human blood
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You literally eat Jesus Christ

Catholics are a cannibal cult that groom's it's followers to get drunk on human blood

Only if you believe in the power of the Sacrament.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You literally eat Jesus Christ

Metal
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bunch of sleeper inners. Big babies!
    Im high as fuck gonna go get a Tim Hortons now
    Technologist victim of incest
    Your Sunday routine😀
    Holy shit clown world lmrao
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I went to Juma on Friday because mid Friday afternoon is a much better time for religious congregation and the service is shorter. I would like to go to church sometime soon tho. It's weird church is mostly old white people (from what I know) and the mosque I go to is mostly middle aged professionals and their kids.
    Damn I just saw a dude wig out in Tim Hortons and walked up to everyone in line to ask them to use his reward card so he could get a free coffee and then people kept dropping change on the ground accidentally and he would pick it up and they let him keep it wtf

It was like a comedy sketch

I thought the old man was gonna call him a bitch and read him the news but he just took the man's card like a cuck and so did everyone else
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    VANILLA WAFERS ARE LITERALLY JESUS CHRIST
    That's what they believe
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's what they believe

Prove that Jesus didnt taste like a wafer
Jump to Top