User Controls

I Am GoingTo The Hospital

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I can't quit shaking.
    When i stand i just shake. My hand and my legs.

My hands and arms are 4 different colors.

I believe i have an ulcer.

Chronic Hep C

I can not go out and work the way I am right now.
    I thought it was the weed but i smoke everyday and these are unrelated symptoms.

Chelle is driving back to pick me up from work now.

I'll keep you guys updated.
    Love you.
    Thats interesting bromo

Last night i was shaking all night long and it finally dawned on me imight have bern seizing because i was on my back and like flopping up and down really fast and i kept going in and out of consciousness. I wonderednif it was tramadol and dilaudid because i guess multiple opiioids can increase seizure risk but i doubt it but it was possible i guess

Get better soon
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Wow, that's probably the right thing to do, and hope you are well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

On my way to the er.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    shooting up with broken needles you find in a gutter has consequences ??
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 shooting up with broken needles you find in a gutter has consequences ??

that or sharing them with butt buddies. my neighbor and his "friend" who's now actually dead rip, I mean that genuinely have all had some sort of hep, im so paranoid when i met his friend I used one of his friends spoons first time meeting the gont and he also gave me one of his "cleans" and I felt nervous about it after but at the time I wanted to shoot up at his place and just drive home so badly, this was a couple years ago and so luckily I did actually use a clean but i guess im like a worry wort but it still made me feel a little on edge and think about it.

I didn't know hep c could be that bad where after having it you need to go to the er over it years later.. but yeah hope you feel better if thats the case.
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 shooting up with broken needles you find in a gutter has consequences ??

well obviously, its just sharing needles / spoons for the most part. its mainly a smackhead disease
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well obviously, its just sharing needles / spoons for the most part. its mainly a smackhead disease

I've never heard of that in my life. I've always shot up with gutter needles and I'm perfectly healthy.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG I've never heard of that in my life. I've always shot up with gutter needles and I'm perfectly healthy.

anyways.. the thing about fona and his prized pig is that she actually eats healthy, they both have the hep c but she actually goes in a direction to where it can help her body and he does the complete opposite worrying about coinstar bullshit when he should be worrying about his health and eating better.

whats really rich and I hope it doesn't happen is that even chell being an older woman will outlive fona
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    did he die?
    I am doing my best to hang in there guys.

I'm super duper sick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So dramatic
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Lol
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    that sucks OP, sounds like you're dying.
    What happened?
    What were you doing right before this all happened?
    Do use any sort of drugs, what is your diet like?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

On my way to the er.

"Look at me I'm such a badass looking like death while smoking my cigarette"
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I am doing my best to hang in there guys.

I'm super duper sick.

MKULTRA'd faggot.
    You're dying and in the hospital, you don't need to put on a pose for your tumblr blog.
    Wo is me I was just bundling up quarters and eating dog food last night with my hott girlfriend!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal MKULTRA'd faggot.
    You're dying and in the hospital, you don't need to put on a pose for your tumblr blog.

That's really rich coming from a momma's boy who just got banned from 4chan
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    sub'd
Jump to Top