User Controls

Trying to start a two pack a day habit

username: African Astronaut
    Reasonable? I have asthma. I would ask the doctor, but I don't want a run around. I'd like to be healthy before I start. what questions should I ask? I want to be healthy before I commit. Is there a procedure that is like a colonics for the lungs that I can do before I commit?

Plz and thank you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol why
    Originally posted by aldra lol why

for work
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by username: for work

Bullshit. Why are you TRYING to smoke more?
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Bullshit. Why are you TRYING to smoke more?

I decided I’m just gonna use smokeless
    Smoke camels they are the most tasty
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im curious how you plan on lighting all these cigs given your current parole conditions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Y'all boys fuck with arson too?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Im curious how you plan on lighting all these cigs given your current parole conditions.

Originally posted by username: I decided I’m just gonna use smokeless
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Bullshit. Why are you TRYING to smoke more?

Cuz he's not a pussy like u. Go big or go home, nigger.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Smoke two through your nose and one through your mouth.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Smoke two through your nose and one through your mouth.

Why not cram 'em in there? 6 in the nose 14 in the mouth and get a pack out of the way in one fell swoop.
    Originally posted by mmQ Why not cram 'em in there? 6 in the nose 14 in the mouth and get a pack out of the way in one fell swoop.

I loved smoking at work because you get to take more breaks and nothing but bullshit with the managers and other lackeys and make friends and tell stories and look at the stars

Cant step out for 10 minutes and do nothing if you dont smoke

But seriously dont fucking dip, thats retarded.
    Yeah, do vape instead. Smoking today is just idiotic and its WAY more expensive.

Cigarrettes are the worst drug for the money hands down no question unless you live by roshambo or juicebox maybe
    Paying almost $17 a pack for smokes here.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Paying almost $17 a pack for smokes here.

OMG
    Between $5-$7 here.
    Originally posted by Technologist OMG
    Between $5-$7 here.

Yeah, it sucks. The budget smokes go for $29 for two packs, but the regular brands go for almost $17/25-pack. Liberal government majority here. Insane taxes, on top of a huge cost of living.
    When I was a youngin a pack of cigarettes cost but a dime, and if you bought from the Chinese you could pay a quarter a carton.
Jump to Top