User Controls

2016 homeless is easy if you have WIFI

BUILD A SHACK!. Mine is behind a movie theater and the dryer vent is keeping me from freezing to death. GATHER SUPPLIES. Wood, a metal garbage can for hobo fires, vodka and potato's, canned meat (no label), bread, sausage. an acoustic guitar. TARPS and old towels, linens STAY AWAY FROM MOISTURE I'm under a shack and blankets and my laptop is dry as fuck under here even though its currently snowing in Fargo N Dakota FIND ELECTRICITY OR MAKE IT. build an outdoor nuclear or fusion power Genny just don't go solar or I will hunt you Down and call you a faggot. What else does a man need? Cash and internet. Steal the cash and eat lunch at every establisment around the shack and collect all the WiFi passwords FUCK 3G I GOT FREE G SON!!!! http://m.imgur.com/I2HTSH8
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Hang out in laudrymats. There's usually free wifi, free coffee, free electricity, and free shelter. Libraries are good for homeless as, free wifi, free electricity, free shelter, and free books to read. You'll be winning all your life getting all that free stuff.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Or just take advantage of all the free foodstamps, benefits, smartphones, unemployment, disability, education jobtraining, and other shit we give you for free in the US.
    I'm already doing that and its not enough. I am the blob and I consume entire empires
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I'm already doing that and its not enough. I am the blob and I consume entire empires

You're winning big time.
    You go champ. You should write a book on your success
    Its already in the works. Me and sploo are working on the HOW TO BE COMFY AS FUCK IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION chapters right meow
    notreal Yung Blood
    I had a pretty bomb set up behind a super Walmart, gotta get some pics. If you have internet and a dry warm place to sleep your pretty much set. Thats what Richard Stallman been doing.
    And john aka me https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    If you need money and have WiFi u can get on gpt sites and make at least 10 dollars a day
    If you need money and have WiFi u can get on gpt sites and make at least 10 dollars a day

I also have unlimited time and patience. And I'm still homeless.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I am almost there myself bro
    zok jr. Houston
    i just imagine that my skeleton is me and that my body is my house so im always at home
    I saw the grocery store security guard going home for the day so I'm thinking about looting some meds
    zok jr. Houston
    just suck his dick for $5 while hes on the way out and get yourself some liquor
    E Z
    I lived under a bridge for a while. I had internet, a tent, a water supply, alcohol, PDWs, and pellet guns. That was all I needed

Eventually my stupid drunken behavior got to be too much though, and I had to get out of it

Then I come back into society and everybody and everything seems so fucking fake and superficial. And everybody is like OMFG U LIVED UNDER A BRIDGE??! HOW DID U SURVIVE TEH WINTER?!?! It only gets to about 20F in the winter here.

It's not that big of a deal but people nowadays bitch about having no money while at the same time are so far removed from true poverty that their brains explode when its brought to their attention that there are people less fortunate than they are
    Yeah bridges are chill, I have 4 in my current territory. I'm gonna use a grappling hook to spray paint NIGGASIN.SPACE and LEGALIZE CRYSTAL METH in places no mortal non drug abusing humans will be able to clean.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Yeah bridges are chill, I have 4 in my current territory. I'm gonna use a grappling hook to spray paint NIGGASIN.SPACE and LEGALIZE CRYSTAL METH in places no mortal non drug abusing humans will be able to clean.

Mine was a railroad bridge and I used to spray paint my username on box cars

NIS wasn't around then so I couldn't spray it
    nonarky Houston
    become a hooker
Jump to Top