User Controls

Planting seeds this season

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Just planting some things out there this holiday season in hope to have a merry X-mas. It's all a gamble but I'm hoping to get a 3D printer and maybe surround sound for my living room. Stay safe this season.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    My son is having his girlfriend paint me a portrait of my deceased dog and I don't know what else I am getting. Probably just little stuff because everyone here are poor niggers. I'm getting my daughter a new cellphone because her screen is cracked all to hell, and my son a .22 rifle probably, or a 20 gauge. Everyone else is getting whatever falls into my lap during the holiday retail theft season. Don't steal anymore myself, but I have been known to work with some of the younger up-and-coming 'talent' who occasionally find themselves with an excess of merchandise that they would like to get rid of cheaply and quickly. Kids these days suck compared to my skill level, but then again, one of them showed me the newer anti-theft tags, and they are pretty thin....just like regular stickers now.
    I wont shoplifting any regular items this season. I'll actually be paying, but not at my expense.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    ive always considered it an ethical impropriety to shoplift a gift for someone
    Sharpie Houston
    >Sees thread title
    >lol's pervertedly

So you want to pay child support?
    This year was kind of shit. I got about $2200 worth of shit, no 3D printer though, and I went bigger last year. Last year I got over $3000 worth of shit, includding my Surface Pro 3. People just arent giving this year.
    I have another way that I can get a 3D printer with a small amount of work and some prospective investments.
Jump to Top