User Controls

I wish an accidental nuke..

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Nuke exchange for the world.

Why is it on hold for so long.

A catastrophic nuke launch of a Russian icbm with 8 separate warheads setting off M.A.D , the dead man's trigger.

People are annoying and I really want to try out my survival meals in a real world situation.
    This is just stupid humor. You can angst over something else for now
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    California would dry up without a government to maintain the dams
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country California would dry up without a government to maintain the dams

You can just make a double distiller and boil salt ocean water to make fresh drinking water
    I wish it wasn't an accident and you died first.. or last ahahahah
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I wish it wasn't an accident and you died first.. or last ahahahah

I'll be observing it underground in my own cellar dweller bomb bunker with a parascope with a sun fil,ter, eating chili out of a can and playing Christmas tunes in july.
    Yeah I'm sure that dirt in your backyard will keep you safe. Enjoy frying like an egg in the microwave

You're gonna look like chili in a can when it's all over.. if you're lucky
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I'm sure that dirt in your backyard will keep you safe. Enjoy frying like an egg in the microwave

You're gonna look like chili in a can when it's all over.. if you're lucky

Just 12 feet deep of soil can protect you. The flash is 10-45 seconds depending on the yield.. Not enough time to heat that depth of soil to deadly levels
    Plus prove me wrong, fgt
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kek

the flash is the least of your worries
    Im not talking about the flash

I'm talking about penetrating ionizing radiation that can go through metal and rock.. yea keep thinking you are safe just like all those people that get told by the emergency broadcast to turn their AIR CONDITIONER OFF AND ROLL UP THEIR WINDOWS
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    In a post apocalyptic future the most likely scenario is that California would be laid barren by wandering gangs of Hollywood Pedophile jedis
    Originally posted by aldra kek

the flash is the least of your worries

Radiation fallout doesn't last more than 10 days.. The half life of deadly levels goes to safe levels between 7-10 days. And it goes the direction of the wind or jet streams .

I'll be down there for 2 years or more
    I foresee you dying of carbon monoxide poisoning
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Radiation fallout doesn't last more than 10 days.. The half life of deadly levels goes to safe levels between 7-10 days.

in what kind of fantasy bomb?

also, if you're close enough to worry about the flash the pressure waves will absolutely rek your little cave
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I foresee you dying of carbon monoxide poisoning

Don't worry, it's a good way to go out

I huffed a bunch of CO once and got the worst headache of my life but also was so fucked up I couldn't move away from the source of CO i masturbated and I hallucinated some crazy shit

It's like being drunk and on poorly made black tar LSD with a bunch of impurities. Huffing CO is the poor man's DMT

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I foresee you dying of carbon monoxide poisoning

Probably from neighbors or CIA ;not a nuke

Originally posted by aldra in what kind of fantasy bomb?

also, if you're close enough to worry about the flash the pressure waves will absolutely rek your little cave

No it wont..besides you just leave your mouth wide open and place your hands over your ears and it reduces the pressure plus I'll use 12 feet lengths of plastic straws glued together to punch holes for the gas to escape
    The only thing you're gonna be punching is your ticket at ST. Peters gate
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Don't worry, it's a good way to go out

I huffed a bunch of CO once and got the worst headache of my life but also was so fucked up I couldn't move away from the source of CO i masturbated and I hallucinated some crazy shit

It's like being drunk and on poorly made black tar LSD with a bunch of impurities. Huffing CO is the poor man's DMT

Or Jenkem..You broke bastard. Even African AIDS children can afford Them Jenk
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The only thing you're gonna be punching is your ticket at ST. Peters gate

I got the triple pack with back stages Bruh
Jump to Top