User Controls

I'm about to join the mile high heroin club

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Am just boarding flight now. Brought a bit of tackle and some foil so can have a little toot in the toilet.

Anyone else a member?

blaster master victim of incest
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Using a lighter to smoke in an airplane bathroom sounds tremendously stupid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Can’t people smell it? What happens if you get busted?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Technologist Can’t people smell it? What happens if you get busted?

Yeah this. How tf did you get that past airport security ?
    OP cannot afford a plane ticket
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    OP should join the jisatsu club
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RestStop Yeah this. How tf did you get that past airport security ?

Bringing drugs through the airport is so fucking dumb. Not worth the smuggling charge. Smoking in the airplane is even dumber. Good way to get barred from flying by the airline.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    He won't get caught, ffs
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country He won't get caught, ffs

What everyone who commits a crime says
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by G4LM What everyone who commits a crime says

Most are right
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Most are right

Yeah... You're talking about someone who has been locked up multiple times in his life. He only got out of prison a few years ago.
    Originally posted by G4LM Yeah… You're talking about someone who has been locked up multiple times in his life. He only got out of prison a few years ago.

Maybe that was part of his plan?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Maybe that was part of his plan?

Maybe you should shut the fuck up
    Why would you give a man heroin before throwing him out of s plane?
    Didn't get caught no. When you use smack on foil its vapor not smoke, doesnt set off smoke alarms.

Also when you been doing this shit as long as I have you know how to smuggle the stuff easy enough. Besides customs from UK to Spain is practically non existent. Its not a common smuggling route so they barely bother searching for it. The only security really was looking for weapons and bombs and shit.

Plus I only did a little few lines, wasn't a lot.

lol @ you guys

Btw, I'm in fucking Majorca lol. laters suckers

G4LM African Astronaut
    This nigga crosses a tiny river and thinks he's somewhere exotic

Bet he can still see his house from there
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by G4LM This nigga crosses a tiny river and thinks he's somewhere exotic

Bet he can still see his house from there

shut up
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting shut up

Said the fly to the king
    §m£ÂgØL what would you even know about airplane toilets? They're way too small for you to have ever fitted in one.

I'd hate to be on a long flight with §m£ÂgØL if he needed to shit. That would be messy as fuck, it'd stink the whole cabin out. He'd have to try and dump into a sick bag in his seat or summing. Just as well he'd be using two seats I guess, coz that would be nasty for anyone sitting next to him.

lol

Jump to Top