User Controls

So can we actually post about crime here?

you um I Yung Blood
    Provided said crimes were not against chillens?
    Nero Yung Blood
    Essentially, don't incriminate yourself or Lanny.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggersssssssssss
    You can
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    We only speak hypothetically about crimes. We can discuss in great detail how scumbag criminals commit crimes but shouldn't ever ask or answer specifically how to commit a crime ourselves.

If you're talking about serious federal crimes, then I'd like to meet you in person so that we could discuss.
    Nevs Yung Blood
    I really enjoy a bit of good old vandalism form time to time.
    i smoked pot once

***board up windows and doors and hides in closet***
    You can post about crimes anywhere
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you can discuss crimes in great detail if you wish, its not illegal. but, you'd be a retard if you posted that you'd committed a crime or said you were actually planning on doing so. because those posts can not only alert authoritah's, but the freds can be used as evidence too.

I was done for intent to supply a couple of years back and they actually put in the depositions that I used zoklet and described it as a site where deviants and pedophiles frequented to discuss drugs and other crimes. they were a bit short on evidence so they were just spinning for anything they could, to paint me in as negative light as possible. they didn't even publish any freds or posts I'd made, lol.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by greenplastic i smoked pot once

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    One time when I was younger, some neighborhood kids and I snuck out into an alleyway that had posted "NO TRESPASSING" signs. lol, those were the days.
    I was the one in the grassy knoll
    I was the pilot flying American Airlines Flight 11

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I kill children on the daily. Howbowdat?
    Originally posted by NARCassist I was the pilot flying American Airlines Flight 11

I was the raghead that hijacked it
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I was the raghead that hijacked it

salaam alaikum my brother. are you pleased with your 72 virgins?

yes, i meant that "pilot"

Originally posted by NARCassist salaam alaikum my brother. are you pleased with your 72 virgins?

No, they were all like 12 years old allahdammit
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I'm wearing a thong.

backwards
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Guys I'm pretty scared right now. I made a left turn in my truck without fully stopping at the stop sign and didn't use a turn signal. What are my options? Should I lawyer up or just say screw it and flee the country?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top