User Controls

Indians are the niggers of Asia...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    With their fake je^welry and their big, bushy eyebrows...
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Deep....
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    You just hate everyone who isn't fat and greasy-white like you
    Greasy-white?
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Greasy-white?

White guy with a greasy white forehead like the rind of an orange peel
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania White guy with a greasy white forehead like the rind of an orange peel

OMG ok this just gets sillier and sillier lol lol
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych OMG ok this just gets sillier and sillier lol lol

My greasy white comment was directed at Matt not u btw.
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania My greasy white comment was directed at Matt not u btw.

No I know you are just making me laugh
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Bump
    and mattchew is the nigger of the motel world. always trying to get free food and rent
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III and mattchew is the nigger of the motel world. always trying to get free food and rent

pretty much this, he's a total leach, i tried to give him a chance and talk to him normally when he found my number on here, but would obsessively text at 5 in the fucking morning when I finally went to sleep.

He's the kind of asshole that will try to steal you gf because girls don't normally like him but will fail at it when your gf tells you oh this weirdo was totally trying to hit on her.

A lot of people here have depression/anger issues but you can see it all over his face if you've ever seen him in tc. He looks like john wayne gacye
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty much this, he's a total leach, i tried to give him a chance and talk to him normally when he found my number on here, but would obsessively text at 5 in the fucking morning when I finally went to sleep.

He's the kind of asshole that will try to steal you gf because girls don't normally like him but will fail at it when your gf tells you oh this weirdo was totally trying to hit on her.

A lot of people here have depression/anger issues but you can see it all over his face if you've ever seen him in tc. He looks like john wayne gacye

🤣
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Hope Gram makes Matty biscuits and gravy this morning. His belly needs stretched.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Hope Gram makes Matty biscuits and gravy this morning. His belly needs stretched.
    Hope Paige heats up a microwave meal for you because the loose whore dont know know how to cook.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    She's can grill better than most men I know. It's nice to have a woman cook for you and it not be out of obligation. Whatcha know about that, Mr. Continental breakfast?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they're more like the j'ews of asia
    Originally posted by aldra they're more like the j'ews of asia

Ur avatar is adorable.
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych No I know you are just making me laugh

Tell me you're a beautiful woman..make my day
    Originally posted by G4LM Bump

Jump