it used to happen all the time
    now it happen double
    i miss when i can hide it when the episode was subtle
    i stay inside
    im a burden
    i dont want to scare you
    probably drinkin burboun when im fallin its a parachute
    45 on me im prepared and i aint scared to shoot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You could compromise by getting high now and then not getting high at some point later on.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ You could compromise by getting high now and then not getting high at some point later on.
    \
    I wake up sometimes after having a dream about counting all the grains of sand on a beach or counting all the times a propeller went around on an aircraft, the mind is a labyrinth

op if you do get high listen to this

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    smoke weed
    JUST FOR TODAY I WILL STAY SOBER

however i will still waste the entire fucking day away being a useless sack of shit that nobody cares about
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III JUST FOR TODAY I WILL STAY SOBER

however i will still waste the entire fucking day away being a useless sack of shit that nobody cares about

at least you're off work and can rest up, tomorrows a new day
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III JUST FOR TODAY I WILL STAY SOBER

Do it fag
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I stay high except when I'm working on a ladder or lift
    O
    i compromised by taking some kava but it got me buzzed because i have no tolerance to anything anymore
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i compromised by taking some kava but it got me buzzed because i have no tolerance to anything anymore

you should get some gabapentin, its softcore enough but feels really good at least to me, its one of my favorite drugs, the only way you can overdose on it is if you choke on the entire bottle trying to swallow it all at once.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i compromised by taking some kava but it got me buzzed because i have no tolerance to anything anymore

Kava is the shit. It's perfect for taking the edge off without getting you fucked up. I use it when I feel like day drinking.
    Originally posted by G4LM Kava is the shit. It's perfect for taking the edge off without getting you fucked up. I use it when I feel like day drinking.

yea, i couldn't really feel it much before but that's no wonder with the amount of benzos i was taking. it definitely boosted my mood today though from being really depressed and kind of wanting to die to actually going out and taking care of a couple things i needed to do. i think i can most likely use it to ride out the rest of this PAWS at least.

while we're on the subject, have you noticed any difference between strains of kava that kwk sells? i've only ever tried the borongoru.

also there's a few kava bars in my city, apparently it's really popular with the AA crowd so i might hit one up one of these days, maybe i can find a chill sober girl who likes doing psychedelics
Jump to Top