User Controls

LIFE WAS JUST FOUND ON MARS

§m£ÂgØL is the weakest piece of shit I’ve encountered on the internet. He’s like a pinata, except no candy comes out after I break him - only tears
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    You've never broken me or made me in the slightest bit upset. I forgot you even existed. Would like to return to that state if we could.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This is the best and most relatable thread you've made yet
    Originally posted by G4LM You've never broken me or made me in the slightest bit upset. I forgot you even existed. Would like to return to that state if we could.

Get the fuck out of my thread you cocksucking worm.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo This is the best and most relatable thread you've made yet

Other people constantly live in your head rent free. You need some friends.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Other people constantly live in your head rent free. You need some friends.

This makes no sense contextually or otherwise. Youre developmentally delayed and avoid eye contact when speaking with people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo This makes no sense contextually or otherwise. Youre developmentally delayed and avoid eye contact when speaking with people

It did in both ways but you are too stupid to parse simple English. You have arguments in the shower 2 weeks later because you're too dumbstruck in the moment when anyone steps to you IRL.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Agreed, but §m£ÂgØL being a weak faggot that fucks dogs is something everyone already knew.
    Originally posted by park police Agreed, but §m£ÂgØL being a weak faggot that fucks dogs is something everyone already knew.

I understand that, but we need to smash this nigger into the ground every chance we have.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police Agreed, but §m£ÂgØL being a weak faggot that fucks dogs is something everyone already knew.

You literally believe you have super powers and can control space/time.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke live in your head rent free

only niggers say this
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra only niggers say this

Jesus what's with the n-word?

You shouldn't say stuff like that. Only crackers say this.
    only spics get upset like this
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra only spics get upset like this

Whats a spic
    a little bit bigger than a speck I think
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra a little bit bigger than a speck I think

This reminds me of a comedian i saw recently talking about how difficult it was for him to grasp the concept of 'shit' in English

Piece of shit - an asshole

The more of an asshole you are, the bigger a piece of shit you are. But you can never be a whole shit.
    on a similar note, I always felt like the expression 'taking a dump/shit' was very wrong.

where are you taking it and why?
    Originally posted by G4LM This reminds me of a comedian i saw recently talking about how difficult it was for him to grasp the concept of 'shit' in English

Piece of shit - an asshole

The more of an asshole you are, the bigger a piece of shit you are. But you can never be a whole shit.

Kill yourself
    Originally posted by aldra only niggers say this

Only chinks pigeonhole expressions.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra on a similar note, I always felt like the expression 'taking a dump/shit' was very wrong.

where are you taking it and why?

Also, "I have shit to do" works for literally everything except for when you are going to take a shit.
Jump to Top