User Controls

So I have this problem...

I have a problem and I need your help. My enormous cock has a Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde split personality and he can't seem to pick what sort of monster cock he should be.

Here's a quick description of his two personalities:

Cockasaurus Rex - The king of all cocks. A true beta Cock. Cockasaurus Rex inspires fear and awe among those who have seen him in person. Cockasaurus Rex likes pussies tight and sex rough. He'll fuck your ass, pull your hair and call you a slampig as he pounds you from behind. He will pin you down, take what he wants, and leave you gasping for breath...and you'll come back for more, again and again. Cockasaurus Rex believes Galileo was wrong - the Earth actually revolves around Cockasaurus Rex, not the sun. You would NEVER bring Cockasaurus Rex home to meet your family, as he'd end up in a threeway with your sister and your Mom and probably get a high five from your Dad when he's done. Long thought to be extinct, recent (though unconfirmed) sightings of Cockasaurus Rex have led to fantasies of being dominated, used, and owned by this enormous cock.

Dickzilla - A gentle giant. Dickzilla is a real charmer - well read, highly educated, and extremely successful. He loves sunsets, long blowjobs on the beach, and watching a woman's face as she's stretched and filled like she's never been before. Dickzilla will rub your clit when he's fucking you. Dickzilla will cook you a tasty meal. Dickzilla will always bring condoms and use plenty of lube (its the humane thing to do). Dickzilla will happily cuddle as you're trying to make sense of the best damn fuck of your entire life, and Dickzilla won't hold the incredulous sex noises you make against you later (although he might tease you about them a bit). You would absolutely bring Dickzilla home to meet your family, and by the end of the day your sister would be in love with him, your Mom would keep telling you he's a "real catch", and your Dad would be calling him son.

Do you see my problem? How do I decide which of these two totally different personalities I should encourage? They are two sides of the same enormous, veiny, extremely thick coin. This is where I need your help - which of these two fearsome beasts do you want to meet?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    these are questions you should be asking your boyfriends
Jump to Top