User Controls

The official quality female thread.

There are a few billion women on this planet so I think it's fair to be a bit discerning when looking for a life partner, since humans tend to mate for life. This is not a "hot girls I saw on Tinder" thread. In fact, meeting someone on Tinder is not a good thing at all, what if you got stuck with that person for life?. This thread assumes you should dump your current girlfriend/love interest in pursuit of the perfect mate.

I'll start.

[h=1]Samantha Cristoforetti age: 39[/h] She has the record for the longest spaceflight as a woman (199 days), she's Italian, sexy, and most important she is SINGLE.

[SIZE=14px]First human to cook a batch (of espresso) in space.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px][/SIZE]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    monogamy is a farce. they all have the same plumbing.
    That may be true but they all have wildly varying bank account statements and genetics.

Jordan Capozzi, Age; 26, Net Worth: $300k

There seems to be an Italian theme today.
    I like Tilda Swinton's twitter account. She used to post the nuttiest shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i got another.

she provided a voice on the anime "Rocket Girls"

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I like how the woman in the first picture is wearing star trek cosplay in space.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    This thread has only one attractive woman, y'all niggas are nasty wanting them dyke looking bitches.
    This thread has only one attractive woman, y'all niggas are nasty wanting them dyke looking bitches.

I agree.
    I seem to have a soft spot for space females.

I agree.

You two can keep fucking children, and we'll keep fucking adults. Everyone wins.
    Since this is an astronaught thread i want to share a piece of info i learned. Apperently being a female give you huge space privilege. Some 3% of all male applicants are accepted into the space program whereas 40% of women are accepted.

The more you niggas know.
    Since this is an astronaught thread i want to share a piece of info i learned. Apperently being a female give you huge space privilege. Some 3% of all male applicants are accepted into the space program whereas 40% of women are accepted.

This is true of any STEM field despite what the feminists would have you believe

Wouldn't that be because there are like 100 women applying versus 2000 men?. Of course males would have a fat slimmer chance because they are applying alongside many other qualified individuals.. Female privilege strikes again. Also not really a space thread. I posted one girl that isn't an astronigga.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    You two can keep fucking children, and we'll keep fucking adults. Everyone wins.
    That last one posted looks like a legit poorly done mtf tranny, the adults you be fucking are men.
    That last one posted looks like a legit poorly done mtf tranny, the adults you be fucking are men.

Kate Rubins the blonde?. She just did an 8 hour space walk installing HD cameras on the ISS. I'll admit the first girl I posted isn't exactly the pinnacle of female beauty but she is the only female astronaut I know of that isn't married.
    Kate Rubins the blonde?. She just did an 8 hour space walk installing HD cameras on the ISS. I'll admit the first girl I posted isn't exactly the pinnacle of female beauty but she is the only female astronaut I know of that isn't married.

My favorite so far is the first one. I love women with short hair.

Androgyny ftw

Too bad most of them are insufferable feminists

And you can tell the trannies apart from their voices

Sounds good to me, funny space cat thanked your post though, here's why:

SCRonaldo would prefer children too. Lately he's launched an effort to not seem as pedo as he actually is. His old handle is Mr. Happy, there was a thread on redfern where he asked about Dasha Anya. Go on the wayback machine to find the thread, then load up tor and look up Dasha Anya.
    [greentext]>Tor [/greentext]

go to google type in crazy holiday dasha keep looking at related pics and BOOM nudes.
    lets see if I can slip this in

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I have like a total crush on alice glass from crystal castles :o

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top