User Controls

Asked a girl out and she said yes. Not as good as it sounds.

So I asked out that girl at work and she said yes, but didn't seem enthusiastic. She said we should go get lunch when she gets back from her vacation in 2 weeks... sounds like she's hoping I'll forget about it by then, and lunch isn't a date. That's boring as fuck.

Why did I have to degrade myself like that? I'd rather be rejected flat out. Now I'll probably be going on a fuckin' date with some chick who gives ZERO fucks about me... she's just doing it because she can't say no to people or something. A pity date.

I hate women. Where's my strippers and hoes at.
    If she doesn't talk to me between now and before she leaves for her vacation, then I'm not going on the date.

And talking to me at work doesn't count, I mean txt messaging me and stuff.
    This is why you shouldn't have asked her out, Enter, you fuck.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HEDONISM? NOW YOU'RE FRETTING OVER SOME FUCKING WHORE.
    Current mood:

I didn't even like her anyway. Why do I care so much? Is it just because I got somewhat rejected? IS THAT IT?

I guess every girl is different though right. Still, it's a blow to my ego.

Ooh, I know! I'll go out with her if we actually go on the date, and tell her I don't like her! HAHAHAHA.
    Current mood:

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are you physically attractive?
    Check yourself before yor wreck yourself.

Stop being so desperate. I don't know what's wrong with women but they just can't deal with that.

"You know, your personality is something we can discuss after you have drained my balls of all the semen because right now I couldn't give less of a shit about your views and after I have busted a nut I'm maybe tierd enough to fake interest in you and nod sometimes. Is that a deal?"

Nothing but hoes n tricks.
    You passed the ball to her when you are supposed to be dunking it in her basket. Now she has the rock and its HER court, she can run the clock, fuck with you, pretty much do anything she wants because you gave her the power and control.

You should be dribbling circles around her, doing crazy trick shots and making her try to get that ball from you.. But instead she's just running the clock waiting for the game to be over so she can move on to the next game, she doesn't care about the score or outcome, this is just warmup for her, this is one of the biggest games of the season for you though.

My advice.. Call that bitch out for travelling and when she looks up all confused throw the ball in her face and walk off the court.
    Ayyyy.... this was great.
    That post describes my life and now I understand it. Hack a skank must be applied to get her out of her game and then doubleteam and trapping. I'm not going to reach, bitch. I'm not going to foul ou. You are on lockdown.

Thank you, Spacecoach.
    Are you physically attractive?

I've been called hot and sexy before by my previous girlfriends. I would say I'm attractive in a manly way, not a pretty boy way.
    you need to chill man, who even cares if she wants to go on the date?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've been called hot and sexy before by my previous girlfriends. I would say I'm attractive in a manly way, not a pretty boy way.

Can I... can I see??

I cringed letter by letter as I read this post
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I would say I'm attractive in a that feeling you get about kinda wanting to jump off of high places sort of way, that sort of attraction
    Your self awareness is pretty astounding to be honest.
    We've been here for years, we're a fucked up family but you are for sure extra fucked just calm down for a second.
    What? You think I'm lying about being physically attractive?

Meh, okay.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just wanted to see for myself. Maybe you're TOO attractive. That's probably what it is.
    I'm not ugly, that's for sure. I'm just a normal lookin' guy I guess.
    I'm not ugly, that's for sure. I'm just a normal lookin' guy I guess.
    You sound extremely gay
Jump to Top