User Controls

Ready for Enter to get rejected?

There's this girl at my gym who I'm pretty sure flirts with me. She's a bit socially awkward but I'm pretty sure that's what she's trying to do. Ugh.

Anyway, I'm going to ask her out. I just got a vive (virtual reality) so I'm thinking of asking her to come over to my house and play it. But like, how do I ask that and imply it's a date? "Hey, wanna virtual reality and chill?"

Anyway, I'm gonna ask her out for realz when I see her next in the upcoming week. So stay tuned for my post where she rejects me. :)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the best way to avoid rejection is through duct tape and roofies. chicks can't say 'no' when they're suitably bound and gagged. and...post pics
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ganbatte kudasai, Enter-kun!

This new Enter sucks. I miss the old Enter that told flirty waitresses to fuck off.
    This new Enter sucks. I miss the old Enter that told flirty waitresses to fuck off.

Oh yeah, old Enter hated wimmenz now that you mention it.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Bend her over and stick your tounge up her ass she will be so eroused and surprised at the same time that it will only go well in your favor
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You say "Hey, did u wanna come over to my house and play toys?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Ganbatte kudasai, Enter-kun!

Watashi wa sukoshi nihongo ga hanemasu, Sophie-san.
    I am such a piece of shit. Put me out of my misery.

So I'm at the fucking gym today and I know she'll be in later on in the night.

So I'm purposely spreading out my fucking sets so I'll run into her. I'm even looking out the goddamn window to see if her car's there yet.

Fucking pathetic. I am fucking pathetic. What the FUCK is wrong with me? I'm such a piece of goddamn shit. Oh god. I'm what I make fun of. I would literally kill a guy if I noticed him doing something like that.

Am I that fucking lonely? Am I that fucking awful?

So anyway... as I'm leaving I see her coming in. She says to me "see ya!" coz she knows I'm leaving and I reply, "You gonna be in here sunday night?" and she said she would. So I said I'd talk to her then.

So sunday night I'll be asking her out and getting rejected. I DESERVE to be rejected for this patheticness though. This is fucking shameful and disgusting. I hate myself right now.
    I enjoy getting rejected, it builds confidence.
    I enjoy getting rejected, it builds confidence.

It ain't a blow to your ego? I think not getting rejected would build my confidence more.
    It ain't a blow to your ego? I think not getting rejected would build my confidence more.

I was desperate so I messaged this girl like "hey wanna mess around, hang out tonight" she replied "sorry I'm trying to only date girls now"

My kpin consumption went up 10fold after that.

Next I tried to fuck a tranny but she was a total psycho want kept asking me for COCCCAIINNEEEEE RAWR.

I'd rather go gay or jack off than touch these disgusting pieces of meat.

My ego is like the surface of the moon always getting pummeled with craters, but the moon will always be there just like me.

I went on my first date in 5 years last night and it was better than any date I've ever been on and not just cuz of the meth we just had a connection.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I don't see why rejection means anything or has any effect whatsoever on you're psyche. hell...I get rejected by 20 or so chicks before I get one. law of averages...
    Being rejected breaks the illusion that I'm perfect. It's why I hate women... if I reject them first, they can't reject me.
    Being rejected breaks the illusion that I'm perfect. It's why I hate women… if I reject them first, they can't reject me.

You have some serious mental health issues.
    I talked to her today but didn't have the balls to ask her out, but I mentioned I have virtual reality. The seed's been planted, and shall ask her if she wants to come over and play on sunday as planned. It won't be as busy then, and I'll have more time to talk to her.

If she rejects me, this is going to bring up the old enter times a million. Fuck women, fuck society, and fuck my life. I will become an angry hermit who hates everything.

But if she says yes? I'm not even gonna invite her over. I don't even wanna be in a relationship right now. As long as my ego is stroked. Knowing she wants to go out with me will make me feel just as good as if she actually did go out with me... maybe even moreso, considering all relationships end in heartbreak.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    So, what exactly do you expect to occur? Every emotion being disingenuous, a stream of disingenuity. She acts unnaturally interested as you entertain her. Every emotion childlike, squeals of glee and surprise, gasps and shrieks of shock.

And then, and then, surely you don't expect, and she certainly won't, to simply showcase your new toy the entire time, do you? If that's all that occurs, having invited her to your place, you'll be cemented in her mind as a pure beta, someone lacking the courage, the drive, to have suitable genes to impregnate her with, the standard by which males are selected. Just look at your behavior now, it's undeniable!

"Not going to say yes." As if you're still the same old Enter. Still have the courage, the strength, and the tenacity, to properly go through with this act. As if your post MDMA self won't see the pain you caused her if she genuinely wanted some form of human connection and you coldly close that off. And why? As I said, just look at you, look at what you've become and how you act! As if this truly doesn't matter to you. "Didn't have the balls"? "If she rejects me...bring up the old Enter"? It's effected you to such a degree and you genuinely expect yourself to deny her and have your ego stroked? Any denial won't be an enactment of the will, it will be pure cowardice, a meek and awkward stutterance. You'll simply hate yourself more, replay the scene over and over again, pick yourself apart. And what's going to happen if you see her at the gym again? Are you going to change the times you go there like a frightened little child avoiding a bully, always being in fear of the day you might accidentally cross paths, a day when who you really are will be revealed and you won't be able to deny it anymore?

What are you going to do afterward? Have you even thought of that? Have you thought about the cascade that would stem from a "success", everything that would have to occur, that you would be required to enact, all for a girl that by all means, from your description, seems completely unremarkable. Are you that lonely?

Enter, I've made it clear now, the only true option remaining is that of murder proceeded by suicide.
    So, what exactly do you expect to occur? Every emotion being disingenuous, a stream of disingenuity. She acts unnaturally interested as you entertain her. Every emotion childlike, squeals of glee and surprise, gasps and shrieks of shock.

And then, and then, surely you don't expect, and she certainly won't, to simply showcase your new toy the entire time, do you? If that's all that occurs, having invited her to your place, you'll be cemented in her mind as a pure beta, someone lacking the courage, the drive, to have suitable genes to impregnate her with, the standard by which males are selected. Just look at your behavior now, it's undeniable! "

Not going to say yes." As if you're still the same old Enter. Still have the courage, the strength, and the tenacity, to properly go through with this act. As if your post MDMA self won't see the pain you caused her if she genuinely wanted some form of human connection and you coldly close that off. And why? As I said, just look at you, look at what you've become and how you act! As if this truly doesn't matter to you. "Didn't have the balls"? "If she rejects me…bring up the old Enter"? It's effected you to such a degree and you genuinely expect yourself to deny her and have your ego stroked? Any denial won't be an enactment of the will, it will be pure cowardice, a meek and awkward stutterance. You'll simply hate yourself more, replay the scene over and over again, pick yourself apart. And what's going to happen if you see her at the gym again? Are you going to change the times you go there like a frightened little child avoiding a bully, always being in fear of the day you might accidentally cross paths, a day when who you really are will be revealed and you won't be able to deny it anymore?

What are you going to do afterward? Have you even thought of that? Have you thought about the cascade that would stem from a "success", everything that would have to occur, that you would be required to enact, all for a girl that by all means, from your description, seems completely unremarkable. Are you that lonely?

Enter, I've made it clear now, the only true option remaining is that of murder proceeded by suicide.

This post makes my brain tingle.
    Malice post, have to have a sip of water and calm myself down before reading.
Jump to Top