User Controls

Would you pimp your girlfriend/wife?

It's funny, most of us when we were younger, probably read threads about how to be a pimp on Bad Ideas on totse that were most likely inspired by GTA3. So I'm curious, now that most of us are older how many of you scumbags have pimped your girlfriends?

I think it's great. It gives you an excuse to fuck other girls (that you could also turn out) while your girlfriend gets paid to do what most attention seeking sluts do for free without their boyfriends or husbands knowing.

So would you/have you?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    cuck'd/10
    infinityshock Black Hole
    define 'pimp'

for money? no

for 'other'? yea
    I don't care what my SO does. I won't be touching them at night or sleeping in the same room though. Meth pipes are cleaner than most girl nowadays
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no, because I'm not a nigger
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    v. cuck'd braj
    pimp (n.): niggerese for 'cuck'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pimp and cuck are not the same thing

the proper, most-widely-accepted definition for the term 'pimp' is to own a woman, not necessarily being in a relationship with her, and sell her sexually to others

'cuck' is for a male to be in a submissive position with the woman one is 'attached' to or in a relationship with, while she intentionally fucks another guy for her enjoyment at the expense of the male

fucking virgins should not be posting about sex issues
    Industrial Houston

/thread
    Girls are always whores unless you're mean and controlling and yell at them for having male friends and say "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT WHY ARE THEY HITTING ON YOU". Even if you aren't like this they won't remember in the end anyways. They are all mindless sluts that only exist for procreation purposes that's all they can/know how to do. Their brains don't allow any more depth than that.

the proper, most-widely-accepted definition for the term 'pimp' is to own a woman, not necessarily being in a relationship with her, and sell her sexually to others

'cuck' is for a male to be in a submissive position with the woman one is 'attached' to or in a relationship with, while she intentionally fucks another guy for her enjoyment at the expense of the male

I think the guys talking bad about pimping are just too insecure to ever do it. If you know you are fucking the bitch right you don't have to worry about her belonging to you. And most of them have probably had some other guys semen in their mouths from kissing their girlfriend and she did it for nothing, which is really the definition of a cuck.

What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    I think if a guy had a serous drug problem with H than pmping out his gf would be more expected but to just do it for the cash or lolz seems a lil psychotic and crazy to me.
    I think if a guy had a serous drug problem with H than pmping out his gf would be more expected but to just do it for the cash or lolz seems a lil psychotic and crazy to me.

If you value jeroin more than your gf, maybe you shouldn't be with her in the first place.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    I said it was more expected not that it was okay just more like...oh i can see him doing that, but if there is no drug problem and a dude does that...some serious mommy issues going on there
    I said it was more expected not that it was okay just more like…oh i can see him doing that, but if there is no drug problem and a dude does that…some serious mommy issues going on there

Yeah i know what you meant. Also i don't expect that type of behavior because it's wrong, what would you feel if your bf wanted to whore you out for H money?
    Crystal meth is better than any relationship I've been in so far. Heroin is also nice like this. One of those "fuck life" daily abuse kind of drugs.

it's just a shitty joke sweetie

no need to bust out the sj dictionary
    Kek Houston
    As long as I could watch. And id be especially excited if he was black.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I think the guys talking bad about pimping are just too insecure to ever do it. If you know you are fucking the bitch right you don't have to worry about her belonging to you. And most of them have probably had some other guys semen in their mouths from kissing their girlfriend and she did it for nothing, which is really the definition of a cuck.

i dont know what the deal is but i do know of many situations where less than ideal looking males had the opportunity to have their way with a model-level female and chickened out

chicks can be getting dick in the best way possible from guy-A but still have the urge to get a dicking from guy-B for seemingly no reason at all. every chick has her own motivations...same with guys
    infinityshock Black Hole
    If you value jeroin more than your gf, maybe you shouldn't be with her in the first place.

ive heard of many chicks to turned to actual whoring as a result of addiction to heroin. the overwhelming majority of the time it was due to a male who essentially forced the chick to do it, and more often than not a nigger was the male who was doing the actual 'pimping'
Jump to Top