User Controls

I'm back home now and I dont know what thread to start with here

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Does anyone want me to make 1000 drunk posts?

Too bad. I'm doing it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    is it true that you only drink amaretto and baileys?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So I spent the entire day grilling brats outside of Chris's apartment while his cat Stairwell played outside.

She caught a WREN , literally, a wren and brought him into the house showing it off and then she dropped it and it started flying around. :) and then she caught it again and I started to feel bad for the bird because it's just a cute little birdy and then, it flew out of the window and freed itself and I was so happy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo is it true that you only drink amaretto and baileys?

Yes no. I was just at thus bar called Peppers and I had a beer called Marrieta Shell or something.
    Originally posted by mmQ So I spent the entire day grilling brats outside of Chris's apartment while his cat Stairwell played outside.

She caught a WREN , literally, a wren and brought him into the house showing it off and then she dropped it and it started flying around. :) and then she caught it again and I started to feel bad for the bird because it's just a cute little birdy and then, it flew out of the window and freed itself and I was so happy.

I caught a bird one time in a room full of aspiring writers who were super scared of it and I calmly picked it up and took it out the window and everyone was amazed and clapped or something I think. That's a good feeling
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo I caught a bird one time in a room full of aspiring writers who were super scared of it and I calmly picked it up and took it out the window and everyone was amazed and clapped or something I think. That's a good feeling

Its pretty amazing to just be able to catch a bird. That's why stairwell was so happy and proud she's like "hey yeah, I just caught a fuckinf BIRD " . I dont know how cats do it but they do it. But damn YOU caught a bird yourself? That is as impressive as it gets. I would kiss your cheek if you were here.
    Originally posted by mmQ Its pretty amazing to just be able to catch a bird. That's why stairwell was so happy and proud she's like "hey yeah, I just caught a fuckinf BIRD " . I dont know how cats do it but they do it. But damn YOU caught a bird yourself? That is as impressive as it gets. I would kiss your cheek if you were here.

Thank you. I did, it was a huge room too with like 30-50 people and they were all stunned and looking at me as I did it then sat back in my seat like nothing happened.

The best bird catching cat of all time is objectively the caracal cat, which I totally want and would give lots of love to and walk everyday and someone around here used to raise caracals and fennec foxes but I think they moved away

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So heres another story from today for whom it may concern

I went to the smoke store and met this girl named Amanda and we flirted and then I just left.

That's the whole story.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo Thank you. I did, it was a huge room too with like 30-50 people and they were all stunned and looking at me as I did it then sat back in my seat like nothing happened.

The best bird catching cat of all time is objectively the caracal cat, which I totally want and would give lots of love to and walk everyday and someone around here used to raise caracals and fennec foxes but I think they moved away

Caracal? I had never heard that word. It's close to Calico. Which is OBJECTIVELT the best cat in general, but not the best at catching birds.

Caracal. Interesting. Does that rhyme with ferical?
    Technologist victim of incest
    I had a calico named Boo Boo Kitty. I got her on Halloween day.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist I had a calico named Boo Boo Kitty. I got her on Halloween day.

<3

I like how all Calicos are girls

I wanna make a Calico zoo with fucking millions of them just running around playing with each other.
    Most of the Calicos I’ve met are small in stature. Boo kitty was too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    People gave Chootie shit just because she was a little chubby. It's like what the hell man she's chubby cuz she gets fed well. Whe wasnt obese or even fat she was just a little chubby. All cats should be a little chubby.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I bought a new pair of sunglasses at kmart, and a new backpack that has hydration pockets and it was only fifteen dollars.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh yeah and I bought weed from Dave just an eighth for 40 dollars I usually like to buy more but it all happened so fast.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hmm what else...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh yeah this little girl was playing on her scooter while Chris and I were grilling and I asked her if she knew any scooter tricks (she was like 6 years old) and she said YEAH! and tried to do something and I took her scooter from her and said hey let me show you a trick and I just spun the scooter around on its axis thing like 8 times and jumped on it and I asked her if she could do it and she started to try but she was so small that she couldn't do it.
    Mq,
    You like kids😃
    Originally posted by mmQ Caracal? I had never heard that word. It's close to Calico. Which is OBJECTIVELT the best cat in general, but not the best at catching birds.

Caracal. Interesting. Does that rhyme with ferical?

I've never heard that word but caracal kind of rhymes with Jericho. my dream pets are a caracal and a doberman and probably a panda or two
Jump to Top