User Controls

G4LM Remains Huddled on Couch, Eating Cheese in Sadness

Substitute phallus in his pants.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I would rape her......
    ...m

Bag of weed OOOOOOH
    her?
    wait this isn't a candy rain thread

you lied to me
    username: African Astronaut
    atleast he don't have to subsidize no nigger lololol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went into his place the other night tip toeing in my underwear and went into his fridge and sat and farted on his cheese. heheheehe =)
    I have identified the shadow people around me

It's shadow NIS that's why I keep seeing them on the internet and in Minecraft and dead trash threads

Wave to the nice people
    Box Wine Houston
    Lol I ate one of those blinky things they use to measure pulse when I was in the ICU and was on fake NIS all night until one of the nurses stole my phone and threw it in the shredder

I thought that actually happened and was telling that story for like four days. I think those things have mercury in them
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol @ eating cheese in saddness
    Originally posted by Box Wine Lol I ate one of those blinky things they use to measure pulse when I was in the ICU and was on fake NIS all night until one of the nurses stole my phone and threw it in the shredder

I thought that actually happened and was telling that story for like four days. I think those things have mercury in them

Did that really happen?
    Box Wine Houston
    Which part?

I did eat the blinky thing, then imagined the rest. Maybe I imagined that part too but there was another one in a different place when I woke up and I had a sitter after that
    G4LM African Astronaut
    I guess don't bother signing up for organ donation then.
    Box Wine Houston
    I'm an organ donor but they won't be able to use my organs for anything other than showing children what alcohol does to your body unless I get into a car or motorcycle accident and die soon
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Box Wine I'm an organ donor but they won't be able to use my organs for anything other than showing children what alcohol does to your body unless I get into a car or motorcycle accident and die soon

Cancel your subscription. Tell them your organs are flat out no good.
    Box Wine Houston
    Why? I could be wrong
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have identified the shadow people around me

It's shadow NIS that's why I keep seeing them on the internet and in Minecraft and dead trash threads

Wave to the nice people

Reminds me of a story or experience I had. I was watching TV with my youngest kid when she was like 4 or 5 years old at the time. we lived in a fairly new house we bought and had these really tall vaulted cathedral ceilings about 3 stories high. and I see something moving on the wall like a person and ignored it thinking it was shadows casted from a car light outside. then my Daughter looks spooked and says "Dad, there is a shadow person on the wall".

And I thought to myself 'where in the hell did she learn that term from' and then I realized she's just giving a description over a known buzz word. I told her to ignore it. but that place was haunted as fuck. I think just like in Poltergeist the place was probably built on an old burial ground and also I heard stories that much of the town was.
    damn
    Box Wine Houston
    I'm sitting on the floor eating cheese and crackers and drinking box wine

Not sure why they say the two go good together
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Box Wine I'm sitting on the floor eating cheese and crackers and drinking box wine

Not sure if srs
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Box Wine I'm sitting on the floor eating cheese and crackers and drinking box wine

You need fruit like grapes and Mellon balls and other things..sweet and salty. Try adding pieces of dark cholate with sea salt in it into a plate of cheese and crackers and fruit. Also cream cheese. It goes good with wine.
Jump to Top