User Controls

This MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING at work was all excited about the new Rambo trailer

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    This guy is literally who I larped as on here for a while. Super Morbidly Obese (I'm medically morbidly obese based on BMI, and have nothing on this fucker), obsessed with Superman, conversations mostly revolve around Hulk Hogan - and Supreme M'Lady Gentleman Incel.

Oh, and like 45 and still working an entry level job, lulz.

I feel sorry for this fucker, but he's such an unlikable fucker. His belly is so big he literally has to lean backwards when he walks.
    So what man some people are just simple and like their sitcoms on the teevee and are a fan of the local sports team and share funny memes on Facebook
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So what man some people are just simple and like their sitcoms on the teevee and are a fan of the local sports team and share funny memes on Facebook

They also need to be gassed.
    Some of my colleagues are geniuses. I'm actually quite amazed and intimidated by them tbh.

For instance one is a fairly big time youtube content creator in his spare time. When he gets started in the office he is fucking hilarious.
    I could also be funny, but I don't think my characteristic brand of casual racism, cynicism and misogyny would go down well in a modern and progressive workplace.
    I think everyone is put on this plane of existence for a purpose like our souls are forged to follow our destiny. it's up to each person to find their path and not waste their short lives on mindless consumerism and oversocialization
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I think everyone is put on this plane of existence for a purpose like our souls are forged to follow our destiny. it's up to each person to find their path and not waste their short lives on mindless consumerism and oversocialization

Says the quartz crystal smoking monk.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    OP's scenario never happened and he wrote it in his head to seem cool without realising how omegacringe he's revealed himself to be.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke OP's scenario never happened and he wrote it in his head to seem cool without realising how omegacringe he's revealed himself to be.

Well done you busted me there Captain Islam.
Jump to Top