User Controls

The R'tarded thread: The Shitfucking Edidtion 💩🖕

Needledick Needledick Needledick Tuskegee Airman [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    💩💩💩👻🤡😜😘😍🎈
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny creature of the mesothelioma era
    Has the time for the actro TRT arrived?
    Needledick Needledick Needledick Tuskegee Airman [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    🙏
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Has the time for the actro TRT arrived?

Only for page 20 casuls.
    I would pick this one if not for the emojis
    Box Wine Houston
    And he should've bumped his old one instead imo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    dad kisser edition
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    I'm supporting this one because I love Arcot

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm drinking Meijer brand coffee and somehow its not bad. Or I'm high as fuck.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke

only time that meme hasn't been shit
    DontTellEm Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke

Lol. Sometimes when I drink on xanax, I get up in the middle of the night & hide random shit like my car keys, money, hairbrush, toothbrush. ..then wake up the next morning & spend an hr searching for them. Usually always hide everything in the back pockets of a random pair of shorts 😇
    lul

I remember when I used to do it I'd watch a movie or pleay videogames or something, then wake up with muddy boots and have no idea where I went
    DietPiano Space Nigga
    Ughh this one is...

Donttellem I didn't know you used my baby. I put her up for adoption because I hate her and she ruined my life.

Question: Can you guys take 2mg of xanax without blacking out or at least doing retarded things that you regret? Nobody I have talked to/given xanax to has been able to take a bar without immediately going to sleep. I could pay my rent for free if I still had my script. My whole life was a retarded black out of doing things that made no sense.

Originally posted by Solstice I'm drinking Meijer brand coffee and somehow its not bad. Or I'm high as fuck.

I bought Panka instant coffee for a dollar and oh my goodness that is the scourge of the earth, and I don't mind drinking shit usually.

My direct family's coming today to go to a baseball game but I don't avoid them, only the other pair.
    yeah I was fine on 2mg, any more than that or alcohol on top would start to make things go missing from my memory though
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Long live the W
    I ordered some well-reviewed pressed bars because they were $1 each since the vendor I tried to get etiz from attempted to scam me and I had to dispute it to get my money back. Let's hope I don't get the carfentanil ones.
Jump to Top