User Controls

clinicallydepressedgang

all my friends are in NA or recently quit using hard drugs or they fall in the class that i don't pick up their phone calls or answer them. i refuse to go to meetings even though at this point it feels like the only thing that might prevent me from dying alone. i wouldn't want to become a cliche or anything
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III all my friends are in NA or recently quit using hard drugs or they fall in the class that i don't pick up their phone calls or answer them. i refuse to go to meetings even though at this point it feels like the only thing that might prevent me from dying alone. i wouldn't want to become a cliche or anything

Sounds like someone doesn't have and hope.
    oh well...
    WellHung Black Hole
    OP ur a nigger lover.
    just call the fonafone and I will talk you off that ledge.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm clinically something. I should have that checked out, but i'm not going to.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats just call the fonafone and I will talk you off that ledge.

👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie I'm clinically something. I should have that checked out, but i'm not going to.

You're too prideful to do that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung You're too prideful to do that.

No it's not that. There is a balance in a my brain, it's a stack of fine china swerving precariously. Every plate matters and the more that fall the closer to insanity i'll be. I don't want some psychiatrist to take a sledge hammer to my stack of fine china, ya dig?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why refuse to go to meetings? I don't go because I convince myself that I'm extremely far behind all the stuff I need to do, not because I don't want to at all or refuse to
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietPiano Why refuse to go to meetings? I don't go because I convince myself that I'm extremely far behind all the stuff I need to do, not because I don't want to at all or refuse to

Because they're monotonous and boring as fuck, mostly.
    The only part of going to meeting I liked was pissing people off by saying off the wall shit.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You seemed happier before you broke up with yo bitch. We can talk about it anytime and we can talk about our lives and why neither of us should kill ourselves because shit will get better
    mass shooting ensures you dont die alone.

successful mass shooting that is.
    Originally posted by mmQ Because they're monotonous and boring as fuck, mostly.

It's a good way to connect with people and go out to eat and laugh with people that think the same way you do though
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Keep up your meds and keep off the other drugs man. Really try. You're in shape and you're getting somewhere dude, you got this.

My biggest advice is to find new hobbies. Go and find ways to fill up time while you're sober. That's what kills me about trying to not smoke weed so much the days just drag on when in sober. So my strategy has been to drop money on whatever hobby strikes my whim and just wear it out. Yeah long term I'll drop it but it's whatever. I just get out the impulse. It actually makes me happy. Yeah I'm spending a shit load but what else do you make money for except to be happy and express yourself? I just ordered some VR gear and a new graphics card and I'll get lost in that for a couple of weeks. Music, art, whatever. Just be wild and let it all out, fill up that time.

PM me if you'd like me to talk.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DietPiano Why refuse to go to meetings? I don't go because I convince myself that I'm extremely far behind all the stuff I need to do, not because I don't want to at all or refuse to

Probably because it's ran by a beauracracy. I've done over 80 weeks of that stuff and it's never changed me.

People are going to do what they want to do and be their own way until they feel it in their bones to really change.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Keep up your meds and keep off the other drugs man. Really try. You're in shape and you're getting somewhere dude, you got this.

My biggest advice is to find new hobbies. Go and find ways to fill up time while you're sober. That's what kills me about trying to not smoke weed so much the days just drag on when in sober. So my strategy has been to drop money on whatever hobby strikes my whim and just wear it out. Yeah long term I'll drop it but it's whatever. I just get out the impulse. It actually makes me happy. Yeah I'm spending a shit load but what else do you make money for except to be happy and express yourself? I just ordered some VR gear and a new graphics card and I'll get lost in that for a couple of weeks. Music, art, whatever. Just be wild and let it all out, fill up that time.

PM me if you'd like me to talk.

Sounds like pretty bad advice bromo. Not everyone just has money to drop on a hobby and then get bored with and move on.

And obviously it's not working for you if you're still smoking
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats just call the fonafone and I will talk you off that ledge.

You little shit. Remember when you were all monotone shitfaced king of depression.

OG needs help right now. We don't need another Malice "Getting on that bus" moment.

OG is also the only one who shared the truth about the BS

even though I already knew it's existance years back.

Fona you're getting to cocky you PoS
Jump to Top