User Controls

Has the NRA lost all credibility

Technologist victim of incest
    that some real gun legislation might pass this time around.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-06/nra-stares-down-gun-backlash-without-its-old-power-brokers

I don’t think they should take guns away, and that will never happen, as it is part of our constitution. But I do think no one needs these high capacity guns. Thorough background checks need to be implemented country wide.

I can see the background checks passing the house and senate. I doubt the high capacity gun restrictions will pass this time around.
    Background checks probably pass, high cap may and honestly probably would be one of the more effective ways to prevent people from doing these shootings, and people don't need them, although I almost bought a 21 round pistol one myself but they were sold out lol.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Background checks probably pass, high cap may and honestly probably would be one of the more effective ways to prevent people from doing these shootings, and people don't need them, although I almost bought a 21 round pistol one myself but they were sold out lol.

make wearing camos mandatory for everyone instead of brightly colored clothings will greatly reduce casualties in mass shootings.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Just make carrying a gun mandatory, problem solved.

Hand grenades and mortars can still be optional, I'm not an extremist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Banning high cap mags won't instantly make them disappear so as usual you'll just be disarming law abiding people and criminals will still have all the scary black rifle gear.

Also the NRA has been selling out gun owners for years, not sure that they're controlled opposition but they might as well be.
    NRA is in deep shit for basically embelzzing money from the peasant trailer folk that donate to them.

I remember after big shooting years ago when I listened to glenn beck he said "NRA is offering a lifetime membership for $50 because they MEED that $50 right now or our gun rights could be gone as we know it."

Fucking lol
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t think they should take guns away, and that will never happen, as it is part of our constitution. But I do think no one needs these high capacity guns.

And no one will ever need more than 640K memory...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And no one will ever need more than 640K memory…

Ok cool👍🏻
    Most Americans don't seem to understand what the 2nd amendment is about.

It's a response to the oppression they faced under the British, It's the right for every citizen to bear arms in case another tyrannical government comes along. If and when that happens a single shot rifle isn't going to do you much good against the weapons the said tyrannical government will be wielding.

As always weapons don't shoot themselves, the problem is not the guns. Guns have been around for HUNDREDS of years, they have been in the hands of Americans since the birth of America...mass shootings? the last 30 or so years. It's pretty clear guns are not the problem and society is to anyone with any critical thinking skills.

You fix shit by fixing the source, not the middle.
    Sounds good👍🏻
    It's a shame it took an immigrant for you to realize that.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's the right for every citizen to bear arms in case another tyrannical government comes along. If and when that happens a single shot rifle isn't going to do you much good against the weapons the said tyrannical government will be wielding.
    We need privately owned nukes
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country We need privately owned nukes

Be a bit silly for anyone to nuke the land they want to "run".
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's a shame it took an immigrant for you to realize that.

You don’t make me realize anything! Just like the NRA, anything you state has 0 credibility with me. I’m just enjoying patronizing you😁. Carry on’
    Originally posted by Technologist You don’t make me realize anything! Just like the NRA, anything you state has 0 credibility with me. I’m just enjoying patronizing you😁. Carry on’

Triggered, too easy.

Fucking lol
    Whatever you say😂
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Be a bit silly for anyone to nuke the land they want to "run".

Hippy
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Hippy

Lollingtons
    Box Wine Houston
    It's fairly simple to make most "dangerous" gun parts
    What’s up Box? Missed ya!!!
Jump to Top