User Controls

twice in a fucking night

HTS highlight reel
    I listened to a song that included the lyrics "time to roll your D20" and I rolled a D20, and I got 20. What are the fucking odds? I mean, you could probably calculate the odds scientifically, but I rolled that fucking die as randomly as possible. I have like 6 D20s, and I randomly selected this one. Even if it's weighted unevenly, I chose it at random. The odds that it would roll a 20 on a D20 twice in a row in tune to a song, hours apart, seems slim.

What the fuck is this reality?
    HTS highlight reel
    But what am I supposed to do with this? Whatever I want? I crit'd life twice with dice rolls? Why isn't this a religion yet? Fuck trianglism, I'm all about dice-ism.
    HTS highlight reel
    I feel like a mage. I feel like I instigated synchronicity for the first time. And I don't know what the consequences of that will be. I feel like it doesn't come freely. Will I suffer for this?
    HTS highlight reel
    "Will I suffer for this?"

If I'll suffer for this, do I have the power to change that fate? What does any of this mean? Am I fucking schizo?
    HTS highlight reel
    I mean if I don't want to suffer I feel like I can ensure I don't suffer, but that also feels like hubris and I recognize that I'm not all-powerful and that if I am to be made to suffer I can be - to degrees that are incomprehensible to me in this life.
    username: African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    My entire existence kind of revolves around magick, and I don't fully understand it. It's sickening. I don't know what or who is in control. I don't know what authority I have over it, only that I reckognize it, and that perhaps that sets me apart. And I'm not even sure if it does, or if everyone else recognizes it and is merely bored of it and doesn't mention it/refuses to discuss it. I don't know what "this" is. And I don't know what that "this" even is, really. Fuck me.

Ugh. I can't fucking deal with it. Or I can, I mean it'd be a lie to say I can't. I have no choice but to deal with whatever the fuck this way of thinking is. But it's disturbing. And probably insignificant, yet it feels so overwhelmingly significant. I'm certain this is a mental illness or personality disorder of some type, but I don't know which and I can't diagnose myself, and I'm normally too sober to express myself like this to a doctor so I'll probably never know. haha
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    POST NUDES!
    HTS highlight reel
    *sigh*

How about I reveal some post-nudist trust by touching your temples and revealing the Truth of the universe to you, fona. Because as gibberish as that sentence is, it sounds more real than taking a picture of my tranny tits.

honk

i'm losing it
    Originally posted by HTS *sigh*

How about I reveal some post-nudist trust by touching your temples and revealing the Truth of the universe to you, fona. Because as gibberish as that sentence is, it sounds more real than taking a picture of my tranny tits.

honk

i'm losing it

If you can't bare them to us then who ever could you trust?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fonaplats If you can't bare them to us then who ever could you trust?

16: I trust Santa more than you folks.

20: I only trust myself. Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est.

(those are d20 rolls for each answer i thought of haha)
    If you mix anti-freeze in some Gatorade you can solve this.
    and by this I mean schron.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fonaplats If you mix anti-freeze in some Gatorade you can solve this.

I doubt it. I'd probably wake up in hospital, just like every other time. I'm not allowed to leave until I'm allowed to leave.
    Originally posted by HTS I doubt it. I'd probably wake up in hospital, just like every other time. I'm not allowed to leave until I'm allowed to leave.

Just start driving real fast through a gay pride parade and then say your hormones made you do it.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Just start driving real fast through a gay pride parade and then say your hormones made you do it.

That seems like it'd cause more problems than it could potentially solve, although the potential for windshield necromancy is pretty high. A kidney above the left wiper: what does it mean? In combination with the cracks in the glass?
    "GET THE SHIT OFF YOUR DICK AND CONTROL YOURSELF!"
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Buy a lottery ticket
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Buy a lottery ticket

Trust me I've been there before and it doesn't want me to win the lottery. I've bought the ticket when it got loud and it just laughed at me. It's just... there, pushing on me spiritually like the way a migraine pushes on your eyes. It's just there, meaning something, and I don't know what to do about it. It's like being perpetually tea-bagged by a ghost and I can feel its spectral balls dangling across my forehead but I don't know what the fuck it wants and I'm semi-convinced its all just a big fucking joke.

It's annoying as shit. Haha.
    HTS highlight reel
    I suppose I should just laugh about it. I mean I literally can't do anything about it and it feels like I have control sometimes but I think that's just part of the joke so like what is even the point haha.
Jump to Top