User Controls

It's a good thing it takes effort to kill yourself.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If i had a button that would make me stop living whenever i wanted to i'd be dead a hundred times over. Not really suicidal, but i am perpetually underwhelmed with life, and i'm oft to think. If i were dead i wouldn't have to deal with this shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You sound like a pussy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Go away kr0z.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Suppukuing would be cool but wouldn't be as cool without a second
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie If i had a button that would make me stop living whenever i wanted to i'd be dead a hundred times over. Not really suicidal, but i am perpetually underwhelmed with life, and i'm oft to think. If i were dead i wouldn't have to deal with this shit.

:( *hugs*
    Sophie, we need to hang out sometime and hit up a few bars then play pokemon at the park.
    You need some friends and a break from the trails and tribulations of 3DPD life.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal :( *hugs*
    Sophie, we need to hang out sometime and hit up a few bars then play pokemon at the park.
    You need some friends and a break from the trails and tribulations of 3DPD life.

Thanks Yume-chan, that's sweet of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Pedo-snuff button for Sophie
    Originally posted by Sophie Go away kr0z.

how about you go away by going and killing urself faggit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how about you go away by going and killing urself faggit

Too much effort. Plus believe it or not, there's people that actually care about me, would be pretty cruel to them if i were too off myself.
    ^faggit then why even make this thread? for attention or something? like i said you sound like a pussy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^faggit then why even make this thread? for attention or something?

Your empathy deficient ass wouldn't understand.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    why do you feel like dying?
    Originally posted by Grylls why do you feel like dying?

I don't really feel like dying, my life is just a monochrome loop of "meh". Plus i possibly might have borderline personality disorder. I go from happy to semi suicidal quicker than you can say "kill yourself faggot".
    take more/less drugs
    Originally posted by Grylls take more/less drugs

I'm leaning to more. In fact i drank three tall cans already, but it'll take a while for my hookup to restock.
    Originally posted by Sophie I'm leaning to more. In fact i drank three tall cans already, but it'll take a while for my hookup to restock.

but then tomorrow its rinse and repeat

cant live like that every day
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Not really a random video poster but I think this is fitting and hope you enjoy :

Originally posted by Grylls but then tomorrow its rinse and repeat

cant live like that every day

You can, but it sucks. And i'm not even addicted to drugs. In a way it'd be better if i were and had a steady supply. But i engineered it so that i can only use the hard stuff 2 days out of the week.
    Originally posted by RestStop Not really a random video poster but I think this is fitting and hope you enjoy :

Damn, pretty decent. Reminds me of Breakdown of Sanity. Death/Metalcore FTW.
    Originally posted by RestStop Not really a random video poster but I think this is fitting and hope you enjoy :

that hurts my head

counter attack

Jump to Top