User Controls

Male circumcision should be illegal

G4LM African Astronaut
    Unless in case of medical emergency. Female circumcision should be the same.

Does anyone disagree? This shit is barbaric. The clit is basically an underdeveloped penis. Makes me lol when i see people in support of male circumcision but treat female circumcision like some barbaric thing. Literally the same nerve endings you are getting rid of. Yet somehow this is common practice in the US.
    Ghost Black Hole
    there he goes again spending his free time thinking about dicks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost there he goes again spending his free time thinking about dicks

I've literally admitted I'm bisexual and that I'm not usually attracted to men EXCEPT for the dick. I don't know why you think it's an insult for me to be thinking of dicks.

Now stay on topic
    Ghost Black Hole
    LOL U ADMITTED YOUR GAY
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    is it gay if i close my eyes and let you suck me off?

im not circumcised
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Parents that think they own their kids need to be BTFOd. This is where human rights need to come in, even a child should have the right to having their body preserved until they get full self determination... Imagine if instead of the foreskin, some culture chopped off the pinky toe.

This includes shit like trans therapy on children.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    §m£ÂgØL you should watch The Orville, it has an episode about similar themes actually. I know you'll like it since you like Star Trek.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're all retarded it's done because circumsized dicks are cleaner and don't get infections because of your gross weird skin you freaks
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Ghost You're all retarded it's done because circumsized dicks are cleaner and don't get infections because of your gross weird skin you freaks

So you don't shower eh?
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's unhygienic to be uncircumsized because you have to scrub inside your dick skin. I don't gotta do anything like that just rub the soap against the head for a bit
    scrub? lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah you have to like turn your penis inside out and thoroughly wash it daily or else you get dick cheese. I don't have to do any of that because i'm a superior cut boi thanks to my hebrew parents
    just sounds like you dont shower enough
    Ghost Black Hole
    You don't wash your penis enough you gross skinned freaks
    I'm circumcised but I wish I had the choice, not like it's a burning desire to have a foreskin but I'd rather have had the option.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    The nigger with the dick so dirty it had to have bits chopped off is saying we don't shower enough lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    It was done when I was born retard my dick has never been dirty unlike you. Maybe you wouldn't be a shut in Virgin NEET if you didn't have such a gross penis loser
    Originally posted by Ghost there he goes again spending his free time thinking about dicks

worse.

he was copy pasting what has been posted by another great poster,

benny vader.

this is utterly disgraceful.
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah you have to like turn your penis inside out and thoroughly wash it daily or else you get dick cheese. I don't have to do any of that because i'm a superior cut boi thanks to my hebrew parents

masturbate under running water.
Jump to Top