User Controls

EPSTEIN SUICIDE

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials/story?id=64881684
    HOLY SHIT THEY DID IT
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bad gateway
    Alt link

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html
    Who do you think did it?
    The Jéwdophiles
    He was on suicide watch. Yeah right. Money can get you anything.
    But yeah I don't think there's some organized group, just that he had a lot of a powerful people with a lot of incentives to keep his mouth shut.
    Double 24/7 suicide watch... My ass.

Dude got murdered. Fuck a conspiracy theory. This is for real.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Goddamnit. This is not good for justice. What terrible news. I demand an autopsy complete with pictures. He should have been on camera at all times, and streamed live to the public.
    smokmeff Yung Blood
    HORRY SHET!
    Hundreds of high powered pedofilez will continue to roam free...
    That seems to be the case.

When I worked in the prison, suicide watch meant no way they could kill themselves. No blunt objects, no shoe strings, no nothing. Someone got to him, or he had something brought into him, so he could do it himself. Pretty sure the jail will have some questions to answer to.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Technologist Pretty sure the jail will have some questions to answer to.

You'd think so but within a week it'll have been swept under a rug and forgotten
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There was no way the elites and the royals could let him testify.
    Originally posted by Technologist That seems to be the case.

When I worked in the prison, suicide watch meant no way they could kill themselves. No blunt objects, no shoe strings, no nothing. Someone got to him, or he had something brought into him, so he could do it himself. Pretty sure the jail will have some questions to answer to.

What about with his clothess? Suicide watch is every 15 mins someone checks, which is plenty of time
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by DietPiano What about with his clothess? Suicide watch is every 15 mins someone checks, which is plenty of time

They're viewed by a guard in their suicide cell 24/7 on CCTV. This was a very obvious hit. They probably poisoned his food and then murdered him either in the ambulance or at the hospital. Only a born idiot would consider even for five seconds that this wasn't a murder by the elites that everyone and their dog already knew was coming.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They're viewed by a guard in their suicide cell 24/7 on CCTV.

Actually not necessarily true.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably depends on state/specific prison
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They're viewed by a guard in their suicide cell 24/7 on CCTV. This was a very obvious hit. They probably poisoned his food and then murdered him either in the ambulance or at the hospital. Only a born idiot would consider even for five seconds that this wasn't a murder by the elites that everyone and their dog already knew was coming.

Actually that's not true because then it wouldn't be a mystery :)

I've worked suicide watch before, you peek inside the door every 15 minites
Jump to Top