User Controls

I Stormed Upstairs and Confronted My Crack Dealing Neighbor!!!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I got home from work ready to throw down.
    I sent Chell on a quick errand so I could open my can of woop ass on my neighbor.
    Went and knocked on his door.
    His "nephew" answered and told me through the door that the person I was looking for wasn't there but would be in 10 minutes or so...
    I asked that he tell him to come see me once he gets back. That we need to discuss the damage to Chell's automobile that occured last night when one of his dope feins hit it.
    About 10 minutes later (and Chell now home) I get a knock on my door.
    I go to answer it totally ready to go to blows with my 6'4" slanky lookin neighbor.
    I answer the door and calmy invite him in.
    My tactic was to try and use a cool head and come to an agreement if possible.
    He steps inside and turns out to be closer to 6'8" tall and kinda built...
    So my plan on kicking his ass went out the window when I realized he could probably bitch slap my brain out my ear.
    Anyways I go and tell him what happened and that I dont really care if he uses the garage as a SuperDuper Crack Drive Thru but I gotta be able to park Chell's car in the other garage that has a garage door on it.
    He proceeds to apologize and agrees to move his stuff out the way to let us use it.
    Turns out it was only a couch, 2 chairs and a workout machine.
    THATS RIGHT!
    I got a workout machine thingy.
    Its like this one:

I guess its not really a machine but anyways...
    I now got Chell a much safer place to park her car and I also can use the workout thingy I guess...
    Didn't ask him but I will if I wanna use it. Illl ask him...

Wasn't probably going to get money for damages and I found myself in a situation that was basically going to make that impossible anyways unless whoever it was decides to drive back and admit it (wasn't gonna happen).

And turns out he isn't just a crack dealer. He is also the Neighborhood Pimp.
    Having also been a pimp we quickly pimp bonded and are probably going to be pretty good friends.

I got what I wanted and now everything is great.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Waitwaitwait

I want to hear about your pimp days
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    So he refused to reimburse you then proceeded to suggest that you start lifting weights if you want Chell Chell to respect you after your failed attempt to stand up for her?

Niiiice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G4LM Waitwaitwait

I want to hear about your pimp days

Another time perhaps.

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 So he refused to reimburse you then proceeded to suggest that you start lifting weights if you want Chell Chell to respect you after your failed attempt to stand up for her?

Niiiice

I mean...
    he was really nice about it.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    so you got finessed by a pimp who was like "sorry I smash yo bitches car" park it here and maybe if u lift bro ull be as cool as me some day
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And you didnt film it. So sad.
    username: African Astronaut
    damn it man
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I got home from work ready to throw down.
    I sent Chell on a quick errand so I could open my can of woop ass on my neighbor.
    Went and knocked on his door.
    His "nephew" answered and told me through the door that the person I was looking for wasn't there but would be in 10 minutes or so…
    I asked that he tell him to come see me once he gets back. That we need to discuss the damage to Chell's automobile that occured last night when one of his dope feins hit it.
    About 10 minutes later (and Chell now home) I get a knock on my door.
    I go to answer it totally ready to go to blows with my 6'4" slanky lookin neighbor.
    I answer the door and calmy invite him in.
    My tactic was to try and use a cool head and come to an agreement if possible.
    He steps inside and turns out to be closer to 6'8" tall and kinda built…
    So my plan on kicking his ass went out the window when I realized he could probably bitch slap my brain out my ear.
    Anyways I go and tell him what happened and that I dont really care if he uses the garage as a SuperDuper Crack Drive Thru but I gotta be able to park Chell's car in the other garage that has a garage door on it.
    He proceeds to apologize and agrees to move his stuff out the way to let us use it.
    Turns out it was only a couch, 2 chairs and a workout machine.
    THATS RIGHT!
    I got a workout machine thingy.
    Its like this one:

I guess its not really a machine but anyways…
    I now got Chell a much safer place to park her car and I also can use the workout thingy I guess…
    Didn't ask him but I will if I wanna use it. Illl ask him…

Wasn't probably going to get money for damages and I found myself in a situation that was basically going to make that impossible anyways unless whoever it was decides to drive back and admit it (wasn't gonna happen).

And turns out he isn't just a crack dealer. He is also the Neighborhood Pimp.
    Having also been a pimp we quickly pimp bonded and are probably going to be pretty good friends.

I got what I wanted and now everything is great.

Why do you keep spelling "her" name different?

For months it was "Shell", then in another thread you started using "Chelle", and now it's Chell?

Bullshit. She doesn't exist.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Lol
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Why do you keep spelling "her" name different?

For months it was "Shell", then in another thread you started using "Chelle", and now it's Chell?

He's only posted like a dozen pictures too. Obviously a fake!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo so you got finessed by a pimp who was like "sorry I smash yo bitches car" park it here and maybe if u lift bro ull be as cool as me some day

It was one of the dealer's customers i think. So not exactly his fault.
    Originally posted by G4LM He's only posted like a dozen pictures too. Obviously a fake!

That's his mom.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's his mom.

I hope not because he posted a picture of them in bed once
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I think she is a good influence on Mr fone

remember when he used to try to be a clown? How fucked up was that? I could see fona pathologically killing someone, like if it wasn't a 6 foot 8 guy up there it was a distinct possibility fona would choke him with a lamp cord to avenge the damage to shells car
    Originally posted by Sudo I think she is a good influence on Mr fone

remember when he used to try to be a clown? How fucked up was that? I could see fona pathologically killing someone, like if it wasn't a 6 foot 8 guy up there it was a distinct possibility fona would choke him with a lamp cord to avenge the damage to shells car

G4LM African Astronaut
    .. Why is everything blue
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

That looks suspiciously like a basement. Can you guys please stop being so stereotypical.
    It was my moms basement.
    Jeez, I hate being right all the time.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Why do you keep spelling "her" name different?

she does exist
Jump to Top