User Controls

I like kids

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    But kids aren't too much fun if no one will have them with you. :(

I could have kids though. There are people that would carry my babbies, but I'm not stable enough to want that to happen.

I always wanted to adopt a babby just to torture it but in my heart of hearts I feel that's probably wrong.

In general though, kids are just so much more fun than adults. You never know what they're thinking...

I was at a brewery last evening and I had to go to the bathroom and as I was walking down the hall there were two little boys in front of me and we got to the door and it had a yellow caution tape strapped over it that said "closed for cleaning" and the one boy looked up at me like "what do we do?"

I told him just open the door and peek inside and he did it and looked back at me again like "yeah it seems fine" and I said "fuck it just go in."

So we did. Me and these two little boys went into the bathroom, the one boy went to the stall, the other littler boy went to the baby urinal and I went to the other urinal and we all peed at the same time.

I pee pretty fast so I was self conscious about not being the first one done peeing faster than a 5 year old kid so I clinched my pean so I peed slower, but the one kid was literally done in 5 seconds, but the kid in the stall wasnt. So me and the one kid washed our hands together and left and I said "hey aren't you gonna wait for your friend?" and he said "oh. Oh yeah" and then went back.

/thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Hardcore pervert.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Hardcore pervert.

I know you are but what am i?

I didnt touch them. I HELPED them. We all would've peed our pants if I didnt suggest we went into the closed bathroom.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. πŸ˜›
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The moral of this thread wasnt so much about the bathroom story as it was just how kids are awesome in general. I wish I could just be surrounded by them, asking them questions and getting into hijinx.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Kids are annoying. Gross. The only one I can stand is my own & she's mostly annoying. I have to hide in the bathroom when I need a break being her uber.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    True. Raising kids, I feel, would suck. Of course it's also REWARDING as any parent would say. Just like any job. It sucks but you do it and its mostly worth it and you get to see your results at the end.

I admit that I like kids in portions. I should probably work at a daycare or something. I just dont want to so the shitty things like changing diapers. But other than that I can handle them and I just wanna fuxk with them basically. Or let them fuck with me.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It's odd when ur kid is bigger than u & starts bossing u around. Lol what in the fuck?!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Wait.. you would torture a baby, if it wasn't so politically incorrect??
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    He wants the babby to torture him. Get w it,spectral
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Wait.. you would torture a baby, if it wasn't so politically incorrect??

Yes. I've addressed this a handful of times over the years.

The most pertinent part of it is that babbies dont know what's happening to them, so all things considered, torturing a babby is probably the most humane person to torture.

If you were tortured as a baby you wouldn't even know it right now unless someone showed you pics or videos.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Um.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Um.

Um what ?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    i platonically like kids
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Um what ?

I feel like u bully me a lot. Ur very aggressive. :/ Um.. ur post is weird.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I feel like u bully me a lot. Ur very aggressive. :/ Um.. ur post is weird.

I'm sorry you feel bullied. I dont mean to.

Anyway, why is it weird? Because I'm casually talking about torturing babies ? Lol. I still made a fair, irrefutable point.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. U are overwhelming to me. U come across aggressive.

Torturing babies is odd, nobody thinks that way logically...why would u? They can't defend themselves. Are u weak?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    MQ, the way you get stomped out in bars I’m putting my money on the babby lol

Babby probably lay your azz out for the count

Whoop your azz and then put a pacifier in your mouth.. that’d be hilarious lmao
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'm babby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Damn straight ❀️😘😍
Jump to Top