User Controls

Trolling ER Nurses

Post ways to do it

So far all I've got is taking off the pulse monitor until someone shows up then quickly putting it back on

Post your ideas
    I'm about five seconds from ripping all this shit from me and going the fuck home

I never asked for any of their help
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Are you in the ER just to "troll" them?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    what happened?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MOON PERSON T-PAIN masturbated in your Croutons and MORALLY SUPERIOR BEINGS for natural male enhancement Post ways to do it

So far all I've got is taking off the pulse monitor until someone shows up then quickly putting it back on

Post your ideas

put it on your penis
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't know what the hell I was so upset with them for earlier, I think it was just because they wouldn't give me any information at all

You'd think I'd be thankful, they saved me from getting a DUI

Basically, I got pulled over for driving like a jackass, and I just happened to be near my apartment so I just drove the rest of the way there and pulled in

Apparently the cop took one look at me and thought that I was drunk as shit, but I passed the field sobriety test so he thought it was a medical problem and called EMS

I'm good now but my muscles are still sore as hell
    I'm just happy to be back at the house with only five hours or so lost, that could have been MUCH worse. I thought I'd been there for DAYS

Now back to the important things, like drinking and thinking up a new username

And final fantasy 12

And peeling off those horrid fucking electrodes they stick all over your torso

I need to start getting the nurses to do that while I'm still in the hospital so I can get some cheap sexual thrills out of it
    And I got my pseudo-scientific self-diagnosis validated! My CK was 6000 but descending and they told me I had done the absolute best thing I could ($60 worth of Gatorade and 20 liters of water)

But then told me not to self medicate ever again lol

*the rhabdo posting intensifies*
    Originally posted by MOON PERSON T-PAIN masturbated in your Croutons and MORALLY SUPERIOR BEINGS for natural male enhancement Post ways to do it

Post your ideas

I do that all the time involuntarily and they always tell me to leave it on but I always take it back off after I forget about it. I met a South African nurse who has a sister back in Iowa that I actually worked with for a few weeks, which was kreay kreay.

I've been craving gatorade, partly because I've been drinking way too much water. I think my kidneys are back to normal, there was quite a while where my pee was still dark as shit and I wasn't pissing hardly anything out, but that seems to have passed.
    call all the nurses whores.

because they works in a whores pital.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Never masturbate hooked up to a heart rate monitor it makes the nurses think your dying
    Is it legal to jack off in the hospital?
    Originally posted by Ghost Never masturbate hooked up to a heart rate monitor it makes the nurses think your dying

or cum into the catheter ?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DietPiano Is it legal to jack off in the hospital?

I don't think so since its a public area.
Jump to Top