User Controls

ATTN: Ghost

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Congrats on your boyfriend having bigger tits than Technologist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Congrats on getting banned bro
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why is HDL so upset with tech now? I know he's been a big, sore, weeping vagina for quite a while but it's usually not focused on a specific person
    Technologist victim of incest
    This is why!

https://niggasin.space/thread/42540

The truth triggered the fuck out of him, and I hate that word triggered; but if there’s a real case of being triggered, this is it!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny is retard but you are toxic and way more retarded and by the way your forum sucks.

Originally posted by HTS You're basically just using me as an insult. Ha ha.

HTS is right, don't drag her and teks name through the mud you swine! these are high class ladies and as a feminist I won't sit by and allow you to talk shit to them. You are the LCD (lowest common denominator)
    She looks scary as fuck in an unnatural and inexplicable way, even more so than Katy Perry
Jump to Top