User Controls

Lanny straight deleting posts now

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Last thread wasn't even shuffled into the trash can, he straight up deleted it. Some admin, niggers.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Why I got to be a faggot? I thought I was a nigga.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Why I got to be a faggot? I thought I was a nigga.

My mistake
    Technologist victim of incest
    You don’t realize that most are sick and tired of your complaints and supposed “suggestions”? Are you that unaware?

You have no problem plugging your dead forum when you’re here, then you turn around and make supposed “suggestions”, like you’re trying to make this place better; and we all know that ain’t true.

You are an angry little man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist You don’t realize that most are sick and tired of your complaints and supposed “suggestions”? Are you that unaware?

You have no problem plugging your dead forum when you’re here, then you turn around and make supposed “suggestions”, like you’re trying to make this place better; and we all know that ain’t true.

You are an angry little man.

Point to the last time I plugged my forum. It's always somebody else bringing it up, not me, like YOU did just not, not me.

I've made, like, 3 threads in Help and Suggestions, you stupid, old, no tit having, cancer riddled cunt.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Point to the last time I plugged my forum. It's always somebody else bringing it up, not me, like YOU did just not, not me.

I've made, like, 3 threads in Help and Suggestions, you stupid, old, no tit having, cancer riddled cunt.

Eh. Post lacked bite.
    As stated, angry little man.

You tried to cut me deep with your shit talk, you’re gonna have to do a lot better than that.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Eh. Post lacked bite.

Because I have no teeth
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny homosexual deleting posts now
    Originally posted by Technologist As stated, angry little man.

You tried to cut me deep with your shit talk, you’re gonna have to do a lot better than that.

Okay, titless. Keep telling yourself that when all the kids point and laugh at your radiation poisoned old ass.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Eh. Post lacked bite.

Pretty spot on in my opinion. But then again your name is Dave.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Pretty spot on in my opinion. But then again your name is Dave.

Great post, Don.
    Still not working. There’s nothing you can say to hurt me on here. Are you dense?

Oh, BTW, that was grade school cringe, gonna have to do better than that.
    show me your tumors
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's a real Dave move Dave...lol
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 show me your tumors

Now, that was sexy!
    Originally posted by Erekshun That's a real Dave move Dave…lol

Cool story, Don. Remember to look both ways when crossing traffic.
    A little late on the advice Dave, just like a Dave.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny has had enough. All of us are now on notice.
    G4LM3 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny has had enough. All of us are now on notice.

He should go back to moderating spam and illegal content only, as per the rules. Literally stopping natural forum conversations now. Might as well just add moderators at this point.
Jump to Top