User Controls

Just drank a quart of pepperoncini juice

they should bottle this shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

homer's voice is amusing in this
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol

They're not actually that hot though
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think it just means 'hot peppers' in italian, not a specific one.

even if it wasn't that hot I expect it'd be pretty hard on your insides though
    I got another bottle and this one is at least 5x as hot as the last one yet it's the same brand

Odd

Originally posted by aldra even if it wasn't that hot I expect it'd be pretty hard on your insides though

That's actually a genetic "abnormality," capsaicin is supposed to be totally metabolized before it leaves the stomach

Don't know if you can really call it "abnormal" anymore, I'm the only one I've ever met that doesn't get the shits of fire
    Ghost Black Hole
    care to provide some photographic evidence?
    No.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    pics
    Damn this bottle is hot as FUCK

I can normally eat half a jar in one sitting but I can't eat more than 5 at a time of these ones
    Drinking really salty shit is really bad for you. Some lady died after downing two big bottles of soy sauce for a toxic cleanse lol

Trust me... I know a lot about drinking salt
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    you mean bananna pepper...
    Miss banana peppers aren't hot...
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano Drinking really salty shit is really bad for you. Some lady died after downing two big bottles of soy sauce for a toxic cleanse lol

Trust me… I know a lot about drinking salt

I sip pickle juice. It's the nectar of the gods.

I know it has like 500 grams of sodium every time you look at it but holy fuck is it good. One time i got drunk and drank the whole jar. That was a bad hangover.

I used to hate pickles till I tried them while tripping balls. Weird how that worked out.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Drinking pickle juice has its benefits. I swear by it for leg cramps at night.

https://www.google.com/search?q=benefits%20of%20drinking%20pickle%20juice
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Which pickle brand has the best juice, do you think? I'm a huge fan of vlassic
    Technologist victim of incest
    Can’t say I’ve looked into it. I just have the Mount Olive brand I get at Wal Mart. I’ve got 2 of the huge jars in there, one mostly juice, the other full of pickles.

Vlasic is the best with the floating bits of garlic and spices in the juice. Mmmmm.
Jump to Top