User Controls

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Honestly it has to be a 100% certainty, otherwise none of you here would exist.
    The chance of all of us coming into existence, right at the point of technological mastery is so slim and considering how complex reality is and how it operates outside the realms of matter and time, it seems perfectly plausible that timelines/universes are born and then die and clone themselves to repeat the process.
    In this lifetime I will eventually die, then my consciousness will be reborn once more in the year 1990 and I will live once more.
    My only hope is that the timelines aren't exact replicas of each other and there are variations with each one which would allow free will and different outcomes, in that case there are a lot of things I would like to do differently in the next timeline.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    When we die we become fertilizer and nothing more
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by G4LM When we die we become fertilizer and nothing more

your body becomes fertilizer but the soul lives on.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    we only have this one reality to experience you can keep inventing other worlds for yourself, be them cyber, reincarnation or just played out afterlives. all of them are just palatable fantasies, probably because your reality is so bad lol.

how about instead of living in these fantasies you get up, turn off the computer and go outside?
    jesus christ am i fucked up right now
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Nil we only have this one reality to experience you can keep inventing other worlds for yourself, be them cyber, reincarnation or just played out afterlives. all of them are just palatable fantasies, probably because your reality is so bad lol.

how about instead of living in these fantasies you get up, turn off the computer and go outside?

says the gont on the computer not going outside.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the gont on the computer not going outside.

i'm not a shut in, and i should go outside but there's way too many mosquitos and i dont wanna bathe in cancer tonight.
    Before this universe was born, an infinite amount of universes had already existed, some with similar configurations to this one and some of those where people like you and I existed and within that group of universes, there could have been people just like ourselves on website called "niggas in space" where they had a conversation just like this one .... in fact in an untold number of possible universes I am writing this down right now, and in a number of them maybe this post was written down slightly differently.
    Do you really think you just HAPPENED to come into existence at this very point and will die and then never experience reality again?
    That seems as ignorant as religious people with their various delusions and superstitions.

From my thoughts into this, the way I see it, when you die you will remain non-existent for the remainder of this universe's existence, then once it dies some sort of anomaly happens and it clones itself or something and from that eventually it'll reach the point where you are born again and you re-live your life.
    Somebody on /pol/ mentioned quantum jumping, but I don't think consciousness has any properties that can transcend the boundaries of your universe/reality capsule (reality capsule meaning everything that exists within this reality/outside the universe), so no your "soul" won't teleport to an entirely different reality capsule, but rather it comes to life once more once your reality capsule reaches the same point of configuration.

From your perspective once you die you might experience a brief moment of un-consciousness (like when being put under for spine surgery) and then you are born once more.
    what you're proposing sounds like nietzsche eternal return bro, and the idea behind that wasn't that you'd make this or that right choice but that YOU would do the exact same and relish it.

let the past lie dude, i wish i could be 13 again watching Home Movies[brendan small not actual home movies] with my 2 sisters in a shitty apartment while my mom still lived, but its gone.

sorry for the tangents here, forgive me please. not right right now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nil what you're proposing sounds like nietzsche eternal return bro, and the idea behind that wasn't that you'd make this or that right choice but that YOU would do the exact same and relish it.

let the past lie dude, i wish i could be 13 again watching Home Movies[brendan small not actual home movies] with my 2 sisters in a shitty apartment while my mom still lived, but its gone.

sorry for the tangents here, forgive me please. not right right now.

Don't worry, soon you will be dead and reunited with your mom and shitty jewish cartoons.
    supposing it's true, we have to have faith here cuz there's literally no proof. but supposing it is.

the value of information is to guide action, what actions would this "knowledge" lead to?

what bearing on reality, the one me and you inhabit, does this knowledge lead to?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Don't worry, soon you will be dead and reunited with your mom and shitty jewish cartoons.

i don't believe that. that belief is sickness announced
    fuck faith bro, im going for a walk.
    Originally posted by Nil supposing it's true, we have to have faith here cuz there's literally no proof. but supposing it is.

the value of information is to guide action, what actions would this "knowledge" lead to?

what bearing on reality, the one me and you inhabit, does this knowledge lead to?

Knowing that there actually is life after death/reincarnation would heal a lot of lost souls and could be such a great thing for society as a whole (however it would be a double edged sword because then a lot of people would feel like they have nothing to lose and would do a lot of dangerous things).

Nil, whether you want to accept this or not, reality is not what you think it is and have been taught by the public education system.
    Right now, this very moment, there are an untold number of realities very similar to ours, where we are having this conversation right now and in one of those you're sitting in your livingroom watching Adult Swim while your mom cooks you mashed potatoes and pork chops.
    Think of reality as a sort of machine that is both the computer and the operating system/program, everything that happens in reality is based on patterns and a sort of mathematical process, sorry to be so vague but at the moment I don't know of a better way to describe this.
    I have been telling people this for a few years now ever since I had the breakthrough at my grandparents.
    If you think about how human bodies function down to the cellular and autonomic levels, how universes function similar with their various processes, it is all like a programmed process and programmed processes are just bits of information that can be repeated.
    All the information in this reality can and will and is being repeated and computed with different variations and with that said YES REINCARNATION EXISTS.
    Originally posted by Nil fuck faith bro, im going for a walk.

What time is it where you live?
    It's 1:13 am here, I'm going to sleep.
    11:14, im in the sticks and am all fucked thinking wandering in farmfields alone is a good idea.

have a good night man.
    ill engage with you tomorrow. right now i can't
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil ill engage with you tomorrow. right now i can't

Buddha bless
    I'm open to the possibbbilllitttyyy of it.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I believe reality is something like a field of dirt or mud with a variety of forces that shape and twist this mud into various forms. And the "individuals" that we recognize each other as, the G4LMs and the Obbes, these are just temporary shapes and patterns that are formed out of the mud. These patterns won't last forever and eventually you will return to the mud, but the forces of reality will continue to twist and form the mud into new shapes and patterns, at least for awhile.
Jump to Top