User Controls

Think I am going to get a Playstation 2

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Is this a good price?
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000C7GHG?ref_=pfb_b40m73eaan8ehne8m9d5hjje96gk&tag=fbcmapdsc-20&ascsubtag=pfb-P11-V01-O3-jpxggp-3JUHI1&fbclid=IwAR2O1N1ECtHleQEDGh-EaBCWSLcT1LEl_wCVgQIctc6QoxrQFXqJfDPpxgA
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Lol wtf. I have one sitting on my guest bed I’m about to recycle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala Lol wtf. I have one sitting on my guest bed I’m about to recycle.

Sell it. it's funny. some old rich woman with no concept of price or would cost more in her spare time to buy little grandson Jimmy a new toy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ever heard of an emulator retard
    I got to this link from an ad on my FB timeline.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by frala Lol wtf. I have one sitting on my guest bed I’m about to recycle.

Then send it to him you cunt

Hi
    Ghost Black Hole

Wtf do you mean. By recycle? That shit is valuable technology God dammit stop throwing away consoles or in 100 years we will have no idea how to reverse engineer the hardware and nobody will ever play a PS2 game again
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Ghost Ever heard of an emulator retard

Ever heard of a retard emulator?

AI poster detected
    Originally posted by Ghost Ever heard of an emulator retard

So rude and toxicity
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Is this a good price?
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000C7GHG?ref_=pfb_b40m73eaan8ehne8m9d5hjje96gk&tag=fbcmapdsc-20&ascsubtag=pfb-P11-V01-O3-jpxggp-3JUHI1&fbclid=IwAR2O1N1ECtHleQEDGh-EaBCWSLcT1LEl_wCVgQIctc6QoxrQFXqJfDPpxgA

I know the link you posted was a joke, but if you're considering getting a PS2 (don't pay more than $40 for MINT condition) make sure to get the network adapter (don't pay more than $10), an official memory card (don't pay more than $5), and a beastly hard drive for it so you can do FMCB/FHDB.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Just emulate it on your computeR
    PS2 emulation isn't very good. You can get a PS2 for $10-$20.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Ghost Wtf do you mean. By recycle? That shit is valuable technology God dammit stop throwing away consoles or in 100 years we will have no idea how to reverse engineer the hardware and nobody will ever play a PS2 game again

I mean shove it up your ass. I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE.
    They sold like 150 million of the things. It will be 500 years until the value goes up to $25.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson PS2 emulation isn't very good. You can get a PS2 for $10-$20.

I played Shadow of the Colossus on it ~2 years ago so it can't be that bad.

My main reason to suggest emulation is that DualShock 1-3 controllers were ergonomically designed for velociraptors rather than human hands. On PC I can just use the Wii U pro controller or whatever I want. Even the DualShock 4 is a pretty good pad and works great on PC.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I know the link you posted was a joke, but if you're considering getting a PS2 (don't pay more than $40 for MINT condition) make sure to get the network adapter (don't pay more than $10), an official memory card (don't pay more than $5), and a beastly hard drive for it so you can do FMCB/FHDB.

WHAT? It still has online?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I still play god of war and tiger woods golf on mine

Shit got too complicated after ps2...now get off of my lawn!
    Originally posted by G4LM WHAT? It still has online?

No
Jump to Top