User Controls

Should I kill myself?

Not really in a depressed "I want to kill myself" kind of mood but I am just wondering if I should be. Let 'er rip negrofaggos
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    and follow soe cases or read in the news the type sof charges people get like this guy who attacked a veteranarian and his own dog also attacked and bit her:https://tvn24.pl/tvnwarszawa/najnowsze/otwock-lekarka-nie-chciala-uspic-psa-wlasciciel-rzucil-sie-na-nia-z-piesciami-6784005it seems nothing like US of A or the so called land of the free and the brave. Like they dont seem to pile charges on and also you wont be charged I dont think with murde ror accessory to it in poland just for being in a car full of gang memebrs or knuckle heads like you do cosntantly in california hear about or simply because you robbed some guy and he decided to take a gun out and your friend shot him or something.
    I would cry so hard if you did
    No, you can't enjoy that sweet release for long. Do drugs instead, where you can enjoy the relaxation of your final demise for hours at a time. Indefinitely, even, if you can manage that. This is the minimum that you can allow yourself to live for, there's so much more out there.
    If you have to ask this question, the answer is probably yes.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, whenever someone asks this, even before knowing the context my first thought is 'sure, why not?'
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    What do you have to live for? If its just because you got some half ass hope something better is gonna happen then you probably should. Hell, I probably should too.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you absolutely should kill yourself

ill give you a peanut M&M for your carcass.

its not like youre going to need it anymore
    Lotta good answers. Plan is to do drugs till I vote trump and OD in the voting booth after I cast my ballot. But there is no way I am giving IS the fucking wetback my carcass.
    kill other people.
Jump to Top