User Controls

Niggerfag Infestation

infinityshock Black Hole
    The trend of excessively promoting niggers and faggots in all conceivable venues (commercial, political, etc) has gone beyond ridiculous and is now deep into the territory of insanity.

I know someone who was wearing a shirt that I found interesting so I decided to buy one for myself. It is a sports-type shirt for hot weather wear, made by adidas. after doing a several-pages google search, the only place that sells them is the actual adidas site. While looking through the site, I ran across a couple of other things I was going to buy...a swimsuit, a different shirt, and maybe a pair of running shoes.

A disturbing trend I noticed for the models on all the pages I looked at was they were either muscle-bound niggers with aggressive facial expressions, or anorexic faggot looking whites with the expression of buffalo bill in 'silence of the lambs' saying 'fuck me.' This shit of shoving the nigger-faggot love down everyones throat is repulsive overall and disgusted me to the extent of changing my mind about buying any of their shit. if their idea of spokes-'its' is niggers and fags, i have no intention of wearing...much less buying...any of their niggerfaggotwear.

From this point on, Im not going to be able to look at anyone wearing anything with the adidas logo without considering them either a nigger, or faggot.

Congratulations adidas marketing department...youve made your entire company out to be nigger lovers and faggot-eers.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    From this point on, Im not going to be able to look at anyone wearing anything with the adidas logo without considering them either a nigger, or faggot

You poor victim.

Damn all those niggers and fags, ruining that particular brand name of athletic clothing for you. DAMN THEM!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    You poor victim.

Damn all those niggers and fags, ruining that particular brand name of athletic clothing for you. DAMN THEM!

agreed.

i demand reparations
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    It took you this long to figure that out? Fuck man, I could have clued you in a lot longer ago than this recent revelation that occurred to you.
    Kikes are doing it on purpose to make more white males cucked and turn more beta seeking women into mudsharks. Here's one example of the depiction of niggers compared to whites-
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    [greentext]>a sports-type shirt for hot weather wear[/greentext]
    Like for Africa?, Niggerwear

[greentext]>made by adidas[/greentext]
    A niggerwear company

[greentext]>running shoe [/greentext]
    What are you running from? The police?, are you black?.

OP does nigger things and is offended by nigger culture.. Exhibit A folks; The fooled white man yelling and repeating himself while the jedi cucks his entire life.
    Hahaha, you got cucked out of wearing stuff you like because a nigger scared you. What kind of ultra beta faggot does that?

A picture of a nigger to be correct.

I'm not disputing the fact that ADIDAS campaigns like that but in all honesty, I don't think it's only jedi-Cuckory that's going on but also their real life markets. Niggers who do sports are for the most part jacked up Gorilla motherfuckers. White guys nowadays are into Crossfit. Faggotry. That is the market they want to appeal to.

Their lifestyle clothing over the next years will be heavily nigger oriented while mixing it with European designers because Kanye West runs that shit.

You mad?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Kikes are doing it on purpose to make more white males cucked and turn more beta seeking women into mudsharks. Here's one example of the depiction of niggers compared to whites-

agreed...however with the caveat being theyre going to fail, again. for the last 2500 years the only thing juden have been good at, is failing...and failing miserably. no matter what their intention is in promoting this niggerfaggotry and mudslime love, it is going to have the effect of weeding out the weak-minded whites. only the inferior specimens will fall for the poorly veiled propaganda.

to the nigger lovers i say...good riddance, and stay out of the white gene pool.

infinityshock Black Hole
    [greentext]>a sports-type shirt for hot weather wear[/greentext]
    Like for Africa?, Niggerwear

[greentext]>made by adidas[/greentext]
    A niggerwear company

[greentext]>running shoe [/greentext]
    What are you running from? The police?, are you black?.

OP does nigger things and is offended by nigger culture.. Exhibit A folks; The fooled white man yelling and repeating himself while the jedi cucks his entire life.

no, for florida, where it was 120-degrees with the heat index last week

yes, ive noticed. they didnt used to be niggerfag lovers

its called exercise. i get off my ass occasionally and make a slight effort to stay in some semblance of decent shape.

the offense of nigger culture is that they are a hazard and threat to human civilization. there are no cultures of predominantly niggers that are even remotely considered successful. as a matter of fact, there are many, many examples of geographic regions that were prosperous under white caretakership that when taken over by niggers immediately became festering shit holes.

that made no sense. at all. not even a little bit
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Front page flush ♣♠♥♦ !!
    I hate niggers.
Jump to Top