User Controls

What a bleak horrible future we live in.

SIMPSONS DID IT!
    how can anyone want hillary to win after watching this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wWf397ZI0Y

"pokemon go" *shit eating grin*

stop fucking pandering. fucking christ.
    Its turning out to be a real barf bag election
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the only reason I can imagine anyone voting for hillary is either because they stand to make a lot of money from her or they're just terrified of trump and they don't realise there are other candidates
    The Obama factor is why she will win. Everyone wants to see a woman as president because it will be "historical" more like hysterical amirite???
    The Obama factor is why she will win. Everyone wants to see a woman as president because it will be "historical" more like hysterical amirite???

She doesn't deserve it. Obama was a decent enough president, no FDR but he was good. At least enough to be the first black president. Clinton is a criminal who does not deserve the record in history as being the first woman president, she shouldn't even be allowed to run. This entire presidential election is a total fucking joke. 2016 sure is an interesting year, I bet it'll be on a lot of multiple choice bubbles in the coming centuries.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The reason to vote for Clinton is the same reason to vote for anyone: she has policy and it's better, corrected for uncertainty, than Trump's. Like does anyone really think we've had a president since LBJ that hasn't committed whatever crimes, had a similar moral composition, than those of Hillary?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I want trump to win just to see what happens, he's also got a slogan that I think people can really stand behind.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Anyone who would vote for a brain dead, psychopathic, known retard like Hillary deserves to have their head examined.
    What are you talking about, goyim? The future is looking great!
    There are more mudsharks than ever before.
    Feminism is helping to make more women into drug addicted promiscuous sluts or obese cat ladies with no shame.
    Being anti white and cuck is considered cool in today's youth.
    More men are becoming emasculated faggots and women are becoming masculine football fans.
    Movies and television have more rich douchebags and token niggers in almost every show.
    White birthrates are declining and Europe is being culturally enriched and transformed into a muzzie nigger paradise.
    The president is an anti white commie nigger and the next president will be a feminist that loves the BLM nigs and has people 'silenced'.
    I love the future!
    \
    forkbomb Yung Blood
    good goyim, why don't you join your own kind in the marvelous world of (closed-source) virtual reality? You will never experience sadness and despair anymore, and in the meanwhile we'll datamine you to figure out what's wrong with your little cute brain. Fear not, good goyim, we're gonna fix you
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Zionism is cancer and so is Shillary Clinton.
    Did Hillary Clinton claim she wasn't a human being but was created in a garage by a man that shall not be named?

Did that happen?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Did Hillary Clinton claim she wasn't a human being but was created in a garage by a man that shall not be named?

Did that happen?

she was birthed in the bathroom of some gay bar from between the butt cheeks of some faggot after a drunken gang bang.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hillary's personally responsible for the destruction of one (arguably two) sovereign nations resulting in tens of thousands of casualties - that alone makes trump a more reasonable choice.
    amusingly enough, if he did indeed walk out into the middle of the street and shoot a random person like he said, he'd have far less blood on his hands than she does.

given her aggressive foreign policy, ridiculous exceptionalist rhetoric and advisors that are somehow more extreme than she is (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYs_pfljaBE), I would be genuinely surprised to NOT see nukes flying before the anniversary of her inauguration.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Never Hillary. Vote Trump you faggots.
    Jill over Hill.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Yeah, especially with the top trending search on Google for Niggas in Space right now currently being "#child molestation tips and tricks".
Jump to Top