User Controls

Hiki is the worst playable character of all time

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    They made him a whole world full of loot, NPC's and buffs to play with, and he just sits in his room tapping to anime cat boys.

Wtf?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    tbf the mechanics of this game have f2p written all over them, but it's missing the microtransactions f2p games normally have to speed shit up. smh
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    See this just further proves what an NPC you are

You see the word NPC and your immediate thought is "ohh mmorpgs. better make a joke"

This isn't an MMORPG and I can assure you, you all are definitely NPCs

this is a virtual reality that I'm inside, for what reason I'm not sure yet
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal See this just further proves what an NPC you are

You see the word NPC and your immediate thought is "ohh mmorpgs. better make a joke"

This isn't an MMORPG and I can assure you, you all are definitely NPCs

this is a virtual reality that I'm inside, for what reason I'm not sure yet

you're a huge faggot man, all the tie dye t-shirts in the world couldn't make you cool, how do your parents even put up with you're dumbass? they must be even more retarded than you.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal for what reason I'm not sure yet

To push carts at Wally World, clearly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal this is a virtual reality that I'm inside, for what reason I'm not sure yet

to be roflstomped into the pavement until you ragequit, just like everyone else
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country To push carts at Wally World, clearly

Shopping Cart Simulator 2019 (Single player only)
    Originally posted by aldra Shopping Cart Simulator 2019 (Single player only)

I'm not sure NPCs like us could deal with the excitement of an playable character lifestyle. Push carts all day AND go back to your car to watch anime on your zogulus rift? Too much action.
    Anyone else have quests piling up? I have literally no one to go into spider-tooth cave to retrieve my clan leaders mythic sword for me.
    My chickens have escaped! Who will catch them for me?
    I have heard strange stories about the badlands to the south of town. If only we had an adventurer who could check it out.
    I need someone to deliver a package to the jarl in a neighbouring town, but I have no one to do it! Can someone help?
    I need 10 pieces of metal to repair this generator so I can open my shop. If only there were someone who could find them for me.
    There are 25 magic stones distributed all across the map. If only someone were to find them all and bring them to me.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country There are 25 magic stones distributed all across the map. If only someone were to find them all and bring them to me.

I have two of them
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox I have two of them

I hope you keep one in an easy lockpicked wooden treasure chest and the other wine in an easily pickpocketed satchel.
    They are kept on my person at all times.

But my "druggie" attribute is set at 70 so if you can pass a couple of speech checks to convince me to do drugs/OD, you could probably take them

My "offensive weapons" and "paranoia" attributes are 75 each though so don't get caught
    Oh, and I'm level 24
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    what shit game is this it sounds proper shit
    Originally posted by Grylls what shit game is this it sounds proper shit

Glitch detected.
Jump to Top