User Controls

You cunt. You fucking whore. You think you're better than me?

You think you're better than me, don't you, whore? You think you're a queen talking to a peasant? You cunt. You whore.

I HATE you.
    Pics
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Pics

no pics. it didn't happen
    oh come on man its not that bad
    You think you're better than me, don't you, whore? You think you're a queen talking to a peasant? You cunt. You whore.

I HATE you.
    ....you are a pussy
    Eh, yeah, now that I think about it, she was probably only saying bye to me to be polite.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What do you keep going on about m8? Maybe you should start doing a bunch of ecstasy again.
    This girl I know. I dunno if she lieks me or not. I've already made a fool of myself asking out the girl at my old gym, and she said no.

The one in this thread talked to me today though. Kept saying how bored she was, and how boring her life is. Is that a hint for me to ask her out and make it more exciting?

If I get rejected by another girl... fuck. I dunno.
    This girl I know. I dunno if she lieks me or not. I've already made a fool of myself asking out the girl at my old gym, and she said no.

The one in this thread talked to me today though. Kept saying how bored she was, and how boring her life is. Is that a hint for me to ask her out and make it more exciting?

If I get rejected by another girl… fuck. I dunno.
    Just flirt with the forum chick straight out ask her if she'd like you to enhance her life and make it exciting. It's on the web's that's not nearly as bad as a face to face rejection
    No, it's a girl in real life. By "in this thread" i meant the one I'm talking about in the OP.
    It was a sign. Go for it. 100%.

Not saying that you won't end up getting used and betrayed like a piece of shit, though. Which you will. 100%.
    Why would any woman ever want to date you? Look at this from another person's perspective. You have no right or reason to be angry.
    Why would any woman ever want to date you? Look at this from another person's perspective. You have no right or reason to be angry.
    Your wisdom is showing
Jump to Top