User Controls

Why is everyone such a fucking pussy?

I'm friends with a guy who I thought was a lover of comedy. I posted a joke about the florida massacre on one of his status updates, and he immediately deleted it. WTF? Why?

I could understand if he wasn't into crude humor, but he's made fun of awful shit before. The dude's a huge fucking liberal though; I know it was deleted because I'm making light of dead homosexuals.

I can't make fun of anything without people getting offended. Reddit is the worst for this.

Are there things that I'd be offended about if someone joked about them? Yes, there are.

Oh... there are.

I... don't know where to go from here now. I guess that guy was in his rights to delete my post.

Carry on.
    I'm friends with a guy who I thought was a lover of comedy. I posted a joke about the florida massacre on one of his status updates, and he immediately deleted it. WTF? Why?

I could understand if he wasn't into crude humor, but he's made fun of awful shit before. The dude's a huge fucking liberal though; I know it was deleted because I'm making light of dead homosexuals.

I can't make fun of anything without people getting offended. Reddit is the worst for this.

Are there things that I'd be offended about if someone joked about them? Yes, there are.

Oh… there are.

I… don't know where to go from here now. I guess that guy was in his rights to delete my post.

Carry on.

But that's pretty much the only fun part of cracking jokes anymore
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    IAre there things that I'd be offended about if someone joked about them? Yes, there are.

Oh… there are.

What are they?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    society is trending a new fad of being a whiny, whimpering, thin-skinned bitch.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This thread offends me.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    -SpectraL sure isn't a pussy. He was once banned 300-500 times at once and wasn't even scared.
    What are they?

Like if I had a daughter who died by the umbilical cord wrapping around its neck, and people joked about that, that'd hurt me emotionally. You know, something personal.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Like if I had a daughter who died by the umbilical cord wrapping around its neck, and people joked about that, that'd hurt me emotionally. You know, something personal.

If that ever happened to me I'd just unwyre the cord.
Jump to Top