User Controls

Where am I supposed to smoke

Ghost Black Hole
    They have signs outside of every building that say you can't smoke near the building so I stood in the parking lot and I was getting in the way of drivers so I moved to the sidewalk where there was people with their children and I don't want to stand in the middle of a sidewalk like some kind of retard.

Sidewalk and people... In every direction.. and next to me a road and on the other side a SIDEWALK AND A BUILDING WITH NO SMOKING SIGNS

What am I supposed to do? Hover 30ft in the air?

Maybe I'll just stand in the road so they have to start making no smoking traffic signs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    were you just stood there like a cabbage?

it will look shady

walk and smoke
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost They have signs outside of every building that say you can't smoke near the building so I stood in the parking lot and I was getting in the way of drivers so I moved to the sidewalk where there was people with their children and I don't want to stand in the middle of a sidewalk like some kind of retard.

Sidewalk and people… In every direction.. and next to me a road and on the other side a SIDEWALK AND A BUILDING WITH NO SMOKING SIGNS

Maybe I'll just stand in the road so they have to start making no smoking traffic signs

I own property it says I can smoke
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls were you just stood there like a cabbage?

it will look shady

walk and smoke

I was already at the place I was going to so I just walked around randomly getting into peoples way

The funniest part is I see employees smoking outside all the time right in front of the signs. I follow the rules though so shame on them, they belong in jail
    Originally posted by Ghost I was already at the place I was going to so I just walked around randomly getting into peoples way

The funniest part is I see employees smoking outside all the time right in front of the signs. I follow the rules though so shame on them, they belong in jail

ever thought maybe these people were getting in YOUR way
    Ghost Black Hole
    Everyone is always in each others way
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is there actually any evidence that 'second hand smoke' is harmful?

the only in-depth study I remember seeing is the ETS one from the 70s that came to the conclusion that unless you're directly and intentionally inhaling it, the concentration of chemicals is too low to cause any measurable adverse effects
    Originally posted by aldra is there actually any evidence that 'second hand smoke' is harmful?

the only in-depth study I remember seeing is the ETS one from the 70s that came to the conclusion that unless you're directly and intentionally inhaling it, the concentration of chemicals is too low to cause any measurable adverse effects

Second hand smoke is the same BS as climate change. They are both fear based control mechanisms designed to slowly subjugate the mindless masses.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra is there actually any evidence that 'second hand smoke' is harmful?

No idea but I was really sensitive to it as a child with asthma, When my parents smoked in the car it felt like I was dying.

I don't do it around kids though because I find it rude and I don't want to encourage children to smoke by being so cool while I do it
    Originally posted by Ghost No idea but I was really sensitive to it as a child with asthma, When my parents smoked in the car it felt like I was dying.

I don't do it around kids though because I find it rude and I don't want to encourage children to smoke by being so cool while I do it

No chance of you being cool go ahead and smoke
    Ghost Black Hole
    What are you the cool police
    Originally posted by Ghost What are you the cool police

cool doesn't need to be policed, if you had any chance of being cool you would have know that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker cool doesn't need to be policed

I never said it needed to be

Originally posted by Ghost I never said it needed to be

Your the one who imagined the cool police not me
    WellHung Black Hole
    Smoke cannabis not tobacco
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Your the one who imagined the cool police not me

it was a joke, you're the one who took it serious

who's not cool now?

WEE WOO WEE WOO COOL POLICE! PULL OVER!

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Smoke cannabis not tobacco

i smoked it all
    Originally posted by Ghost it was a joke, you're the one who took it serious

who's not cool now?

WEE WOO WEE WOO COOL POLICE! PULL OVER!

Nobody takes you seriously... ever...
    Originally posted by Ghost They have signs outside of every building that say you can't smoke near the building so I stood in the parking lot and I was getting in the way of drivers so I moved to the sidewalk where there was people with their children and I don't want to stand in the middle of a sidewalk like some kind of retard.

Sidewalk and people… In every direction.. and next to me a road and on the other side a SIDEWALK AND A BUILDING WITH NO SMOKING SIGNS

On your own private property.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson On your own private property.

i think he already knew that was an option
Jump to Top