User Controls

Whenever I complain about women on other forums (especially 4chan)...

...they always hit me with the same fucking insult.

"lol virgin detected. You must be either gay or a fucking virgin who hates women."

Jesus fucking christ. I've had sex over 100+ times with two different women, only one of them being a prostitute, and the other actually being hot and in love with me.

I'm not a virgin, and even if I was, who gives a fuck? Does it not make my points any less valid that women are awful?

I think it's fucking projection -- people who use "virgin" as an insult are virgins themselves, but that does nothing for me. I'd be one of them if I considered that an insult myself. What I need to do is find people who use virgin as an insult and make it so they're no longer virgins, by knife raping them in the fucking asshole.
    Benji Yung Blood
    Who lost his virginity first, §m£ÂgØL or Captain Falcon?
    Who lost his virginity first, §m£ÂgØL or Captain Falcon?

§m£ÂgØL, I don't think Captain Falcon's lost it yet, since he keeps throwing virgin around as an insult.
    …they always hit me with the same fucking insult.

"lol virgin detected. You must be either gay or a fucking virgin who hates women."

Jesus fucking christ. I've had sex over 100+ times with two different women, only one of them being a prostitute, and the other actually being hot and in love with me.

I'm not a virgin, and even if I was, who gives a fuck? Does it not make my points any less valid that women are awful?

I think it's fucking projection – people who use "virgin" as an insult are virgins themselves, but that does nothing for me. I'd be one of them if I considered that an insult myself. What I need to do is find people who use virgin as an insult and make it so they're no longer virgins, by knife raping them in the fucking asshole.
    you sound like a whiney loser
    you sound like a whiney loser

Riveting.
    I'm banned from 4chan for posting lolis.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why would you even post on 4chan anymore

I mean it always was a shitheap, but over the last 5 years or so, moot went looking elsewhere for dicks to suck, leaving it to a bunch of PC fags if memory serves and it started getting way too much media attention... which led to it being packed to the brim with edgy preteens
    why would you even post on 4chan anymore

I mean it always was a shitheap, but over the last 5 years or so, moot went looking elsewhere for dicks to suck, leaving it to a bunch of PC fags if memory serves and it started getting way too much media attention… which led to it being packed to the brim with edgy preteens

It seriously has, like holy fuck. Sometimes when I'm on there I feel like I'm a retard who's been sent back to 1st grade or something.

I feel like the only adult there. It really is fucking awful.
    lol virgin detected.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    redpill?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [greentext]>I've had sex over 100+[/greentext]

Virgin confirmed.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    enter you've made this thread at least once before, it was stupid then and it's stupid now. No one thinks "lol virgin" is a well formed response to your "points", they just realize you're beyond being convinced and you've clearly failed to convince them. It's people telling you they're better than you and that you shouldn't waste your time.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    enter you've made this thread at least once before, it was stupid then and it's stupid now. No one thinks "lol virgin" is a well formed response to your "points", they just realize you're beyond being convinced and you've clearly failed to convince them. It's people telling you they're better than you and that you shouldn't waste your time.

See? Even Lanny got this and he's pretty autistic, no offamse. The fam in there was deliberate.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    …they always hit me with the same fucking insult.

I think it's fucking projection – people who use "virgin" as an insult are virgins themselves, but that does nothing for me. I'd be one of them if I considered that an insult myself. What I need to do is find people who use virgin as an insult and make it so they're no longer virgins, by knife raping them in the fucking asshole.

pics or it didn't happen
Jump to Top