User Controls

Some random chick gave my friend her number.

He was just randomly standing there, didn't even have to do anything to get it. Second time in my life I've seen this happen to a friend.

Never happened to me though.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lucky.
    Bullshit. Stuff like that only happens in East Asian countries to males belonging to the master race. If I was in Vietnam right now, lolis and expired lolis would be begging for my limp old man penis.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [greentext]>expired lolis[/greentext]

top kek
    Bullshit. Stuff like that only happens in East Asian countries to males belonging to the master race. If I was in Vietnam right now, lolis and expired lolis would be begging for my limp old man penis.

Not only am I not lying, but it literally happened a third time today at work to my coworker.

If this chick at the gym rejects me tomorrow, then I'll know for sure I'm just a worthless faggot.

EDIT: I should reiterate, that it literally did happen again today. I didn't see it first hand, but I believe him.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    it happens to me on a regular basis

the only problem is...its always a negress, a geriatric non-G/MILF, or a fugly fat chick that propositions me.
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    it happens to me on a regular basis

the only problem is…its always a negress, a geriatric non-G/MILF, or a fugly fat chick that propositions me.

The only time I ever get hit on or propositioned is by gay men. I usually have to dig to find out that a girl is interested in me.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Well, not really the same thing but girls try to give my friend their phone number through a mutual friend of theirs. He never even gives them any attention, and they'll bug the mutual contact about it. Hahaha.
Jump to Top