User Controls

Why all the women hate yo

Women are bitches but there more interesting then men
    You niggers need to learn to enhancement the hoes
    Males are boring yeah you get along with them but women are dangerous and you can fuck them. Faggot neische said man wants women because there the most dangerous toy or some shit. You niggers that say women are boring are wrong. Yes a lot are but there's a lot that aren't
    Most girls don't have any hobbies at all that don't involve a screen. Like Jesus, fuck do something with your hands besides jerking men off.

Cooking, sewing, woodwork, gardening ANYTHING.

People that don't have hobbies that use their hands and brains are generally shitty human beings riddled with dumb problems.

99% of society is absolutely disgusting and abbhorent
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Most girls don't have any hobbies at all that don't involve a screen. Like Jesus, fuck do something with your hands besides jerking men off.

Cooking, sewing, woodwork, gardening ANYTHING.

People that don't have hobbies that use their hands and brains are generally shitty human beings riddled with dumb problems.

99% of society is absolutely disgusting and abbhorent

Nigga, most men don't have any intelligent hobbie's really.
    This is all true I'm saying true happiness doesn't come from drugs or fucking random bitches it comes from finding a woman you love having kids and supporting them. It's rare these days maybe it always has been but that's where true happiness is located. I'm on a mission to find that.
    I wouldn't say 99 percent of American society is disgusting I'd say maybe 75 percent is disgusting which is basically the same thing the world is fucked it has been for centuries there's nothing you can do about it
    I had a drug trip once where I realized I shouldn't hate women, but they are worthless beyond looking pretty.
    I think ICP said it best:

"One thing i can't stand is these bitches,
    Tryin to take my riches
    When i ain't even got none!"

All women are each a unique piece of art.
    Men are kinda just there, like a tree or plywood
    You know why I like girls? Because they're soft.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    All women are each a unique piece of art.
    Men are kinda just there, like a tree or plywood

You sound like a feminist SJW cuck.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    definition of a whore:

http://www.people.com/article/bill-cosby-acciser-jennifer-thompson-teen-victim

this bitch admits to consensually fucking bill cosby yet more than a decade later decides it wasnt consensual and wants to press charges.

what is happening is these useless bitches who have zero meaning to their lives now decide this is their only chance at some sort of fame and recognition.

THAT is the definition of a whore...and these pieces of shit whores in the media are promoting this bullshit for their own ratings.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Women are great. Those of you who hate women are either neck beards who have never experienced a real woman or you have only been around bitches.
    Generalizing is generally wrong but the majority of women I've met have a stupid sense of humor, dumb interests and lack of a rational worldview. They are fun sometimes, sure but overall, they aren't that great.

And I know, junkie hoes, chem students, milfs, soccer moms, teachers, nurses, artists....

It isn't really a gender thing, either. Men are equally shitty. I, infact, rather have the company of a female as weird as it sounds. At least the roles are clear from the beginning then.
    Indeed I think women are way more interesting then men. I have my close male friends that I grew up with but outside of them males are boring as fuck and immature. I'd have female friends but the ones I find very interesting and beautiful I'd want more from like a relationship. Women complicate things. I think niggers hate women because either they were hurt by one's in the past and can't get over it or maybe they were born ugly with a complete lack of personality that would attract the opposite sex. Women are brutal and mean lol. People that say you can't learn from women are retarded. I've learned the hardest lessons in life by fucking up with women I loved and it made me a better stronger man in the end because in seen my flaws as a person and what I need to change to grow up and mature.
    Women are great. Those of you who hate women are either neck beards who have never experienced a real woman or you have only been around bitches.

Problem is the ratio of bitches to real women is increasing exponentially
Jump to Top